SLANE DVD???? Big Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tchlowlife

The Fly
I dont know if this is somewhere else, but anyways, I was on Ebay just now and there is a SLANE DVD for sale, and well it only has 9 songs from the SLANE show.

I just watched the CBS special (which was nice by the way) and it played 8 of the 9 songs.

is U2 still going to release the SLANE DVD???

and if so, is it only going to be 9 of the 20+ Songs played????

please tell me it is the entire concert and not some stupid tease show.

There is no official word from U2 that a DVD of Slane is coming out.

There are VCDs and DVDs of the 9 song special of Slane out there right now. Don't buy it. People are giving it away on the U2 lists or trading it.

And there is an audience cam of Slane 2 out there also, but I don't know if it's making the rounds or not,

I agree, that was the best U2 concert I ever saw. If they released the DVD, I'd watch it over and over and over and over...
This is how the Elevation Tour should've been. A stadium tour just like this show....that was so awesome. I remember again exactly what I love about this band.

Point to make......the Best of 1990-2000 just came out, you'd think they want to promote it. But this special was all about 80's classics and the new songs. But whatever, at least they didn't show stuck in a moment live.....ew. RELEASE THE DAMN DVD!

:yes: It was amazing. I really hope it will be released on DVD...I also liked all the pre-show clips like with Bono saying "I have to take a piss" or something like that and then going in there and singing really loud :lol:

I would love to have it on DVD...i'm taping the part that they aired on tv but it would be awesome to get to see the whole thing...that concert rocked! And i'm sure the quality of it on the DVD would be much better too...not that you can make Bono's voice or Edgie's guitar sound any better than they already do! :) :yes:

Back
Top Bottom