Slane 1 Video Bootleg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Ally*

New Yorker
Does anyone know if a video boot of Slane 1 exists? i would love to get my hands on a copy of one!!!

thanks. :)

Thanks Bono-Vox!!! that makes me very happy, because i'm actually going to dublin for vacation in a few weeks!! and i know exactly where rhythm records is- now i just have to track down a european-friendly VCR!

thanks again for the info- wooooooooohooooooo!!! :) :D

I heard that they are going to relase a DVD of the Slane concert and I already found out that they are going to be on CBS with a concert special that they taped from Slane.

*Ally* said:
Thanks Bono-Vox!!! that makes me very happy, because i'm actually going to dublin for vacation in a few weeks!! and i know exactly where rhythm records is- now i just have to track down a european-friendly VCR!

thanks again for the info- wooooooooohooooooo!!! :) :D

Ally check at your university. I know the media department at mine has the capability to copy from PAl to VHS and would even do it for free if you supply a blank tape. :)

adamswildhoney said:
I heard that they are going to relase a DVD of the Slane concert and I already found out that they are going to be on CBS with a concert special that they taped from Slane.

Umm, I believe olive said Slane "1". The CBS special and possible DVD are suppose to be Slane "2".

oliveu2cm said:

Ally check at your university. I know the media department at mine has the capability to copy from PAl to VHS and would even do it for free if you supply a blank tape. :)

thanks olive!!! i'll definitely have to check up on that.... if i do find a video boot of slane 1, i'll definitely buy it and then HOPE that i can find some way to convert it back to US VCRs. :)

and, yeah, i think the DVD/CBS special is going to be Slane 2. which will be cool to see, since i wasn't at that one!

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom