SkeeK is now my new hero!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonoman

Refugee
I had lost all my U2 cds and am to poor to go out and buy them all up and he is now sending me all the cds(in mp3 format)!!!

Thanks man i really apreciate it...

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

[This message has been edited by bonoman (edited 09-17-2001).]

Originally posted by bonoman:
I had lost all my U2 cds and am to poor to go out and buy them all up and he is now sending me all the cds!!!

Thanks man i really apreciate it...

Why didn't anyone else reply and tell SkeeK how wonderful of a gesture this was? Well, let me be this first, Skeek, this was a wonderful gesture. Keep up the good fight!

- dancing bearfoot

---------------------------
U2 cds are a terrible thing to lose

A toast to the kid from the Great White North!

beer2.gif

------------------
Change is the only constant

This was from a long time ago... I think I should specify that it was just mp3s over the net, not actually CDs, so it's no biggie.

And btw Bonoman.. just saw the season premiere of the Sopranos! it was quite good as could be expected, I'm looking forward to more

Well done, Skeek! You're doing London proud.

------------------
They want you to be Jesus
They'll go down on one knee
But they'll want their money back
If you're alive at thirty-three
And you're turning tricks
With your crucifix
You're a star

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

NO SOPRANOS THREADS
If you '6 months ahead of Australia' bastards give any of the plot away I swear...

It's the only tv show I watch religiously.

You have been warned.

Originally posted by TylerDurden:
NO SOPRANOS THREADS
If you '6 months ahead of Australia' bastards give any of the plot away I swear...

It's the only tv show I watch religiously.

You have been warned.

We, being SKeek and myself, are from Canada. 6 months ahead. HAHAHA. Try 3 years behind!!

We are only getting the 2nd season!!!
HAHAHA i just thought that was hilarious.

how'd i lose all my cd's. I went to Ireland and i forgot them on the plane. I think. See i cant remember i jsut lost them. It was not a nice scene when i found out. now i am looking for each one but very cheap.

Ya Skeek the premiere wasnt a huge action one but it was great alot of new faces and i cant wait CTV is doing Sunday and Monday with new ones!!!

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Back
Top Bottom