single release rumor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
It's being rumored that the new single is going to be released October 21 in the U.K. I don't know anything about a U.S. release. It's also rumored that the "Best of" is going to have a November release. I'm in the habit of treating release talk as rumors until it's confirmed by either Principle or the record company. Anyway, it's enough to make me excited.:yes: :yes:

That sounds just about right in my opinion. I'm guessing the next album (not the Best Of...) will be released sometime in 2003. If you haven't noticed - U2 won't tour unless they have an album to showcase. That is one of the reasons I love the band I guess. So instead of guessing when U2 will release the next album, one should guess when U2 will tour again.

- The Zoocifer -

OK, cool. We have something to look forward to, even if it is a bit soon to start looking forward to another tour. :cool: :cool:

October 21st. Hah that's my birthday. What a present. :)

My life could never of been planned better.

My daughter was born on the day that Beautiful Day was officially released on the radio, August 31st 2000. When the album came out, I was more than happy to wake up at 4 or 5 am to bottle feed the baby and let the mom sleep. I would slip on the headphones and enjoy All That... in the rocking chair while the little one rested in my arms drinking milk as if it were beer.

Number 2 is expected August 30th of this year. With a new single on the horizon, a Best of CD, a Best of DVD, and who knows what else, once again I will be looking forward to those early morning feedings.

Funny thing, my wife knows that I am so addicted to U2 and that the real reason I would wake up at 4 am would not be to feed a baby, but to listen/watch U2. Nonetheless, she has no complaints! :D

Last edited:
Roland!!

I've found the secret now..

find a man who likes U2 so I can snooze at night when we have children!

:lol:

that's so cute. but seriously- if he fought me for Bono's attention... :macdevil:

;) just kidding..

i read 'somewhere' (i think U2 log) that the best of is rumored to be released on November 11 (prolly November 12 in the US, being a Tuesday)...

Back
Top Bottom