Simple poll to determine which album has more supporters here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which album do you personally prefer?

• Pop

Votes: 87 48.6%
  • ATYCLB

Votes: 61 34.1%
  • Neither. I like them both equally.

Votes: 31 17.3%

• Total voters
zootles make the best polls...

and some say BBQs :drool:

MOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!111one

here's a better idea. merge this thread with the other one (keeping the poll). otherwise we'll have two threads with people discussing the same topic.

U2Man said:
here's a better idea. merge this thread with the other one (keeping the poll). otherwise we'll have two threads with people discussing the same topic.

Fine by me. But do you think the people that have already posted in there and don't wish to re-visit the thread will vote in the poll?

Btw, you better not have voted for the third option. I know you like ATYCLB more than Pop. :madwife:

my thread is super attractive, if you've been there once, you'll try to get in there forever.

Sometimes I wonder , Aren't Zootlesque or U2man brothers ? or were in some era ? :hmm:

No question it's Pop. Even though Eno worked on ATYCLB, Pop is more adventurous and interesting.

ATYCLB is far from my favorite, but not as far as Pop (my least favorite)

I wonder if this poll will really work, though. Some people might use aliases to boost the count, and it might be rigged.

U2Kitten said:
Some people might use aliases to boost the count, and it might be rigged.

:lol:

If they do I'll know, its against the rules.

And for you Zoots and everyone else, I usually ask nice the first time.

If I have to keep asking over and over again, I will not be so nice.

I just figured a poll would accurately show us how many people prefer which album, instead of scrolling thru that whole thread to try to figure out which one the majority prefers. :shrug:

I prefer Pop with some of the single versions and North and South of the River.

But All That You Can't Leave Behind by itself is better than the original Pop.

Pop may not be my favourite album, but I absolutely detest ATYCLB.

Zootlesque said:
Use my thread as your own, U2Man! :heterosexualman:hug::

Ha, the heterosexualmanhug lives on!

Back
Top Bottom