Simple Beautiful!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh fuck yeah that was brilliant!!

love the part where he sang "your love is like a light bulb that gets passed around (OOPS)" :giggle:

thanks for posting that

:up:

Faultless reproduction of a fucking amazing song, bring this monster back live asap.

I fell in love with this version of the song a while back, so I sought out the bootleg...here's the mp3 of it!:

www.save file.com/files/963887

Last edited:
Great performance of a great song.

This just reminds me of how incredible the band are. I mean, I could name so many songs I enjoy better than this one, yet, I love this one, too.

Yep another sleeping beauty which they should play live again...

Like so many of their songs, throw out of the old stuff for once guys and get in the new stuff!

Inner El Guapo said:
Makes me want to cry.

They were soooooo amazing back then.

Word.

I mean, I just saw them live and thought they were magical, but there was a certain 'aura' about them back then. Songs which were moving album tracks evolved live and became these beautiful, ultra-moving beasts. :love:

For me one of the last sexy U2 songs. Hope they bring this back on the next tour it's always been one of my favorites.....Acrobat needs to come back too.

Phenomenal. :bow:

The beauty of Bono's lyrics at that time was that they were so mature, yet had the yearning and lust of youth in them. I hope that the next album recaptures that and we don't just get "mature" by itself again.

Back
Top Bottom