silly question about Zoo Sydney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
After some cyber shopping, I've only seen it available in VHS. Anyone seen it in DVD? Just thought I'd make sure before I buy it.
smile.gif

Thanks for any help you can give!

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Salome:
not yet

Thanks Salome! So it's suppose to come out then? Maybe I should just wait....

Thank you!
smile.gif

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:

Thanks Salome! So it's suppose to come out then? Maybe I should just wait....

Thank you!
smile.gif

SD

I'm sure someone can clarify this, but I am fairly sure that it has no firm release date -- but they keep saying it will be released. At least, that is what I last heard.
smile.gif

------------------
"I just don't care anymore, won't cry these tears anymore.."

Popheart.org

For the love of God, get it now. I don't even know how you can sleep at night without the comfort of knowing you can watch a ZooTV show essentially whenever you feel the impulse.

A while ago there's a rumour that the DVD would be released very soon, but then, for some unknown reasons, it was postponed and no further release date has been annouced(yet).

That is what I heard too at my video store. ZOO is coming but no release date, and it will join Boston and R&H on DVD. They told me that there were no plans to release any of the other U2 videos on DVD and they would probably be discontinued in time.

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

SHERRY DARLING! It seems weird talking to you here rather than at Greasy Lake(that's a Springsteen fan site for those of you U2 fans who don't know).

I just got the VHS of ZooTV last week. Buy it now! It's such a great show. The encore with Bono as the devil is so bizarre, it's great. I actually have been listening to the Zooropa album more than any other U2 album since I saw it, because the songs were so good live. I know I said it was my least favorite U2 album at one time, but the ZooTV concert made me finally appreciate it.

Thanks for the info, all. Desire, thanks for the help. EricB, hey there! Good to catch ya here. I've emailed propaganda to see if Miss Terri knows whats up and can shed some light. (Stop laughing at me.) If she doesn't, I'm gonna buy it and take my chances. I'm confused, though-- isn't Zoo Sydney from the AB tour? I didn't think it was Zoopra. (Sheesh, and I call myself a fan! *sheepish grin*)

Anyway, thanks for helping a new(ish) fan.

SD

------------------

I'm confused, though-- isn't Zoo Sydney from the AB tour? I didn't think it was Zoopra. (Sheesh, and I call myself a fan! *sheepish grin*)[/B]

Same tour, since Zooropa was recorded on a three-or-so-month break from the ZooTV tour. Legs after that added some Zooropa songs to the sets. If you want to be really specific, the Australian leg was called Zoomerang, which is kind of funny.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom