Signs You Are Hanging Around Interference Too Much...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
1. Instead of having to check your email every chance you get, you have to check the forum.

2. When somebody says that they saw Elvis, you say, "So did I...his pic is at NicaMom's site!"

3. You get up in the night for a drink of water or to use the bathroom, and you decide to just "check the forum quick"...resulting in you returning to bed 2 hours later.

4. You start calling people "wankers" so much that even your mother is using the word ("I don't know what it means, but I like it!" she tells me).
icon24.gif

5. Your boss asks you what you did over the weekend, and you tell him that you made a videotape of U2 stuff to send to Pop Whore...you don't bat an eye, but everybody else does.

6. When talking about tattoos with co-workers, they ask if you have any. You say, "No, but Sicy just got heart in a suitcase"...you don't bat an eye, but everybody else does.

7. You come home from your trip out of town, and your parents ask how it went...you reply, "Great! I met Cookie Manwhore!" (mikal). Mom freaks out, and you don't understand why.

8. You meet with your group from advertising class at Bennigans, and you suddenly get the urge to jump up and sing "Wild Irish Rover" ala Larry.

9. At the same meeting, a member of your group says we need to come up with cost estimations, prompting you to say, "EST-I-MA-TIONS!" You receive strange looks.

Share your signs!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 11-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 11-19-2001).]

Wow. I didn't realize we had that many whores on this site.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I've started mumbling "Blarg" under my breath on a regular basis...

------------------
You've got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice

Originally posted by Bonochick:

4. You start calling people "wankers" so much that even your mother is using the word ("I don't know what it means, but I like it!).

Er... its the equivalent of telling someone they masturbate too much! or wanker=masturbator and wanking=masturbating

I had to reply as you said you don't what it means! Use it wisely, it could get you in trouble!

[This message has been edited by what a bomb! (edited 11-19-2001).]

hahaha I am so guilty of all of the above
oh and to add to the list...
11. When you have Interference set as your
Homepage on your Internet Explorer

------------------
nellie

When you come here on "break" from writing your Political Science term paper, only to discover that someone is talking about your term paper topic!
eek.gif

------------------

it's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
Er... its the equivalent of telling someone they masturbate too much! or wanker=masturbator and wanking=masturbating

I had to reply as you said you don't what it means! Use it wisely, it could get you in trouble!

*lmao*

what a bomb!, I DO know what it means...my mother doesn't! *lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by nellie:

11. When you have Interference set as your
Homepage on your Internet Explorer

Me too! *lol*

I also say "blarg" as well, scatteroflight...a LOT! *lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,

LMAO those were funny!!

What about when you have a problem or question instead of asking your family/friends/professors you asked WHORETENSE!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I know someday you'll have a beautiful life.
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky
but why, why, why can't it be, oh, can't it be mine?

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:
LMAO those were funny!!

What about when you have a problem or question instead of asking your family/friends/professors you asked WHORETENSE!
biggrin.gif

Whortense knows all!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

10. You post a reply to your own thread using an alternate handle because no one else is responding to it.

The thing about "wanker" is yes, it does have that rude meaning, but it's the kind of word British rock stars use all the time. Stewart Copeland says to Sting "Sting, you were such a wanker" or some old progressive rock musician says in one of those adorable accents "Well, we all called each other wankers and went off in a huff for three years, but then we decided to get back together."

I have a slight liking for that word.

------------------
You've got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice

Originally posted by Bonochick:
When talking about tattoos with co-workers, they ask if you have any. You say, "No, but Sicy just got heart in a suitcase"...you don't bat an eye, but everybody else does.

lol.

* You know you spend too much time on the forum if you're in Vegas and decide to post. :-\

Bad... that was real bad..

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
lol.

* You know you spend too much time on the forum if you're in Vegas and decide to post. :-\

We didn't expect any less than that from you though, Sicy! *lol*

Glad you are back!

------------------
"I don't know you,

Back
Top Bottom