Sightings Of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
Does anyone know anything about the short file "sightings of bono"? a while back i tried to download it from new media but i couldnt get it all. just the first 2 minutes. if anyone knows where i can get an ftp or mp3 of it please let me know. also if you have seen it please tell me what it is about.

:wave: I have the full video file.
It's 22MB or so, so I'll see if I can put it on my school's server or something, lemme check a minute.

k, i just saw it...it's way cute! somehow i assumed he wouldn't be in it...but alas...i like it :yes:

Okay, it's on my school's server, so I can link you to that and hope it works, but I'm not sure how much bandwidth I can use. So if anyone with a high speed connection and AIM wants it, could they please IM me so I can send it to them over that instead?
And RickFly, please let me know if/when you get it off the server so I can then take it down. :wink:

http://www.calvin.edu/~ere2/SightingsofBono_shortfilm.asf(shortfilm).asf

And my AIM is LightMyWay02 for anyone else who wants it :wave:

*edit because I got the address wrong

Last edited:
Here's a pic

bonoblind.jpg

1bigboy.jpg

Last edited:
Is it not downloading, or not playing once it's downloaded? It seems to be downloading fine for me, and I even took it off my computer otherwise.
It plays for me in Windows Media Player or RealOne, so you might need one of those if that's the problem.
Otherwise, :shrug: I don't know, maybe it's streaming?

Thanks for the file Ultraviolet Light. I haven't had the chance to watch it yet, but I'll post my review sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom