Sicy thinks I'm nuts, but seriously... I need a new name for my fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maybe you should call the fish "Istartthreadsinthewrongforumonpurpose"

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Jaws
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Elvis:
Well... I only know its a SHE cuz she used to lay eggs
wink.gif
good clue ya think

Sorry I'm not very good with names but I'm quite interested in knowing how you remember it was girl yet forgot her name. You men are all the same.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

I had two fish called Nut and Meg.

Then Meg got all jealous of Nutty's name and started swimming upside down to prove she was the crazy one of the pair.

Actually I don't know what happened, she was one of those fantail goldfish...and she honestly used to swim upside down but she lived perfectly happily like that for a good couple of years. Anyone have an explanation?

Did you know that there was a study once...they had a group of people wear glasses which made them see everything upside down...only after a few days they suddenly saw everything normally despite wearing the glasses.

D'ya think the same thing would happen if I walked around on my hands for a week?

Neads A. Bycycle

[This message has been edited by theSoulfulMofo (edited 01-15-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom