SICY I'm your new hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyway, perhaps the tequila is making me sentimental.....(I love ya, man!) but I just want to say that you disapear for weeks at a time and then show up suddenly and make everyone laugh. It is always fun when you pay us a visit.

I have to go to sleep soon.........

------------------
Remember the goul.

The digital won't let me go.

NO!

Don't go!

Let's go one for one! We both can drink till we puke and pass out, and then we'll meet up again tomorrow!

I'm gonna go out in the garage right now for a quick ciggie and admire the pristine Red machine i almost let go of, i will see ya in a minute...don't go (and thanks you)
wink.gif

Okay, I'll stay up a little bit longer. But I have an eventful day tomorrow!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Ha! Another Seattle music festival! This one is called Bumbershoot. You pay one price of admission and get to see tons of bands. It goes on until Monday.

Tomorrow I am seeing Built to Spill, Ween and The Black Crowes among others.

David Lee Roth is the main star of the festival this year! Yeah! Diamond Dave!!!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Originally posted by z edge:
PUSH THE LITTLE DAISES AND MAKE 'EM COME UP!
confused.gif

Oh, so you know Ween! I'm impressed! That's pretty good for a country boy like yourself!

"Look into the lion's eyes
and if you taste the candy
You'll get to the surprise"

------------------
Remember the goul.

Originally posted by Calluna:
Too bad. You should sign up.

I will someday, to which i will inform you. Do you realize that 888 is the number for infinity/

I will someday, to which i will inform you. Do you realize that 888 is the number for infinity/

Yes, I do realize that but the answer is still fries.

Sign up ya big eejit! It would be nice to talk sometimes. My AIM name is CallunaU2

------------------
Remember the goul.

BTW, I wonder how SICY is doing in Sin-City??

Probably having the time of her life.

My God! We have reached page two!!!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Goodnight, and sweet dreams to you! Enjoy your Ween and Black Crowes tomorrow!

*jealous z edge*

Say a prayer before you turn in.

Goodnight, and sweet dreams to you! Enjoy your Ween and Black Crowes tomorrow!

*jealous z edge*

Say a prayer before you turn in.

Okay, I will! Come back and visit us again soon! Don't be a stranger! G'night!

PS: My email is calluna@bartko.com. Keep in touch!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Any SICY updates?? Or when she will return? A day here without SICY is like a night without sleep-wait a minute-that COULD be a good thing1
wink.gif

Any SICY updates?? Or when she will return? A day here without SICY is like a night without sleep-wait a minute-that COULD be a good thing1
wink.gif

No Sicy updates here. She is having far too much fun to check in and give us an update. It is true that the forum is less exciting without her. I believe she will be back posting Monday evening or Tuesday morning.

------------------
Remember the goul.

OUR nude atrocities will start without the Goddess of all that is bulletproof...

Nude atrocities, huh? Are you refering to the naked sprinkler parties? They can get quite atrocious at times.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Never again is what you swore the time before...

Sorry, 'Policy of truth ' is blaring from the cd. I would have put it on to U2 but it IS Depeche Mode, you know. Next cd will be either AB or ATYCLB or R&H.

So do you support me going to the gay bar?

It is amazing that we have an entire thread devoted to both SICY and my butt. THe Goddess would be proud, I don't know if she would approve of my butt going to a gay bar though?

Sicy went to the Depeche Mode concert last month or so. The only song I heard from the new CD is that, "Can you Feel a Little Love" song. I've heard it's good.

Sure, I'll support you going to the gay bar! I hear it's eighties night. There will be dancing.

------------------
Remember the goul.

I am not trying to be gay or anything (not that theres anything wrong with that) but I want a little introspective point of view that I can't get from my "jock" friends and I hear that straight women really hit on men at gay bars. Seriously, I am tired of all the shit(e) I have put up lately with the stalkers and the crazies and I got to get away!

Thank GOD for the Callunas and the Bonochicks and the rest of the Interferenceres!

Aww thanks z-edgie! I'm glad you came back tonight!

I don't know about gay bars in Oklahoma but in Seattle most of the gay bars or bars with gay nights have a mix of gay, bi and straight people.So it's possible that you could meet a girl there. You might get hit on by guys too. I am quite popular with the ladies at eighties night at The Baltic Room. Although I am flattered, I am not really into that sort of thing.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Well then, lets have our own Baltic froggie naked gay sprinkler tequlia lime Ween thing, or else you will forever lose me to the dark side.

Use the force, Luke!

How can I refuse such an offer?
Ween was cool. They came on stage and the first thing they said was, "Hello Houston!" Everything is a joke to them. They even played the "Push the Little Daisies and Make 'Em Come Up" song! The Black Crowes were actually really excellent live. The lead singer dances really well and is very charismatic. The guitars were really good....It was a fun show. My feet are tired.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Black Crowes, did they play 'remedy' and 'thorn in my pride', my faves. Of course, 'she talks to Callunas' is another one
wink.gif

Yes, they played all those songs!!! "She talks to Callunas' was the encore song. It was an outdoor show and they just jammed! We were on the floor just dancing and the sweet smell of ganja permeated the air. You should've been there!

------------------
Remember the goul.

Back
Top Bottom