Show us your HORNS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by z edge:
El Diablo??
confused.gif

No, un esposo(a) infiel!
smile.gif

Originally posted by bu2iful:
Hi Z Edge, when I saw this title, I thought maybe it was a thread about the huge game this weekend, knowing you, as a fellow Sooner fan. But I guess my mind is way too focused on this Sat.

*HG wanders into this thread*

Oh, I also thought this had to do with the Oklahoma/Texas game and I was all ready to talk some smack. At any rate, Go Sooners!

*HG wanders right back out*

If horns and pink hair get you noticed at U2 concerts then I'm gonna go for that look.Bono gave me a funny look at Slane.I think I scared him.I almost fell head first into the ground right in front of him but managed to right myself.He gave me a really odd look though.

I found some light-up horns at Walgreens today. Couldn't resist grabbing them. LOL! Maybe I should get a pink wig.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

Originally posted by bu2iful:
Hi Z Edge, when I saw this title, I thought maybe it was a thread about the huge game this weekend, knowing you, as a fellow Sooner fan. But I guess my mind is way too focused on this Sat.

Are you going to the Austin show?

why yes i am-if PROP comes thru. If not then its ebay time, or something at least. BTW, Longhorns suck-GO SOONERS (63-14)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

z edge, did you know that you serve MacPhisto now?

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Whatcha's all doin with the SG stamp eh?

Tricksters.

rolleyes.gif

Hahhaha you mean the edited posts? Fox Fire said a very bad word.... and I mean worse than shit or fuck or even cunt.

eek.gif

------------------
Spacejunk Coming In For The Splash

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Hahhaha you mean the edited posts? Fox Fire said a very bad word.... and I mean worse than shit or fuck or even cunt.

eek.gif

Careful SICY, your language is offensive to me;(

Back
Top Bottom