Short Hair Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
What do you think the world would do if Bono cut his hair short again, like in PopMart... and stopped wearing shades?

SMB

I actually think it might send the Earth off it's natural axis and crash into the surface of the sun.

Lancemc said:
I actually think it might send the Earth off it's natural axis and crash into the surface of the sun.

If Bono turned into the sun it would be an unfortunate reduction in hotness.

Short hair...I dunno, he looked damn good with the short hair but that was almost 10 years ago, it might make him look older now... but I DO think he should stop wearing the shades so much. I know they're his trademark and they're "cool" and all, but he looks ten years younger without them, honestly.

I am a guy i do like the short hair but his long hair is great (i have longer hair than him though:wink: )

hmm I think Bono with totally silver long hair (ie Adams except long) would actually look very cool..

Shouldn't this be moved to Pleba?;)

I vote no. If he cut off all his hair he'd look so much older and fatter now. Plus he's got ears like a monkey. Longer hair suits him better.

long Hair Bono Rules....

..next tour is gonna be as long as joshua tree hair and we may see the return of....the ponytail...[cowboy hat not included]

lol

He can cut his hair short if he likes, but if he starts wearing that stooopid "muscle" shirt again, I'm going to kick him in the shins. And then run away in tears.

This is where I'd normally put a little winky thing, but I'm totally not kidding. I hate that shirt.

how can you hate the muscle man shirt...?? :sad:

I want him to wear that tight green shirt he wore in the Discotheque video... :drool:

Because that, combined with the short hair, and the glasses he wore on the Popmart tour made for a sad corianderstem ... that's not MY Bono! :wink:

Now, the tight green shirt? I have no problem with that one.

Muscle shirt made Bono look like a rubber chicken :down: red glasses made him look like a bug :no: Gimme leather/pleather :drool:

short hair bono was badass

i dont think he could pull it off these days though

I like the longer hair but he should really go back to the jet black, which would fall in line with ZooTV and ATYCLB eras. He and Larry's slick-back thing just aren't working. He's gotta...he's gotta do something different I think.

he needs to go back to the blue glasses

those were cooler than the ones he has now

not like i give five shits one way or another on the matter..

but pertaining to the subject, short hair bono was definitly badass, but again i agree with chizip that i dont think he could pull it off in 05-06. scary that its almost 10 years since 1997.

Geez, I keep forgetting Popmart was so long ago. I still say the short (NOT buzzed) look was dead sexy then. But now that you guys mention it, it does seem like Bono's, ehm, has grown a bit as an artist since then and it probably wouldn't work so well now.

yeah, i don't know if it would work now either. but i think he looked soooo good with the short hair. i wish he would cut it. if it doesn't work, he can always grow it back anyway!

He would look like a banker. When he's dressed up that is. But whatever...as long as we don't bring back the mullet. Business in the front - party in the back!

Really short hair makes him look old.

On the other hand, he should have dropped trying with the long hair years ago.

Beautiful day/Electrical storm hair suits him best IMO.

#1bonofan said:
That man could wear an afro and he would still be the sexiest man to ever grace this earth.:drool:

I totally agree!!!! But I have to admit that I prefer the longer hair.
I could totally go for the tight green discotheque shirt!!!!!!!:drool:

I don't think he could pull off the Popmart look, but if he went back to the ATYCLB/Beautiful Day haircut, that would be a dream come true. He looked fantastic with that cut.

Back
Top Bottom