Shocking as this is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tommycharles

War Child
I'm listening to the Zooropa album for the first time right now. Wow, I love it (I'm up to Lemon at the moment, but it's all been pretty great so far).

T

lemon.jpg
lemon.jpg
lemon.jpg
lemon.jpg

tommycharles said:
I'm listening to the Zooropa album for the first time right now. Wow, I love it (I'm up to Lemon at the moment, but it's all been pretty great so far).

T

Yesterday was the first time I listened to "Boy", as I just bought it

it's sooo good, even "orgasmic" :drool: as my friend says

"An Cat Dubh" and "Into the Heart"....oh wow

tommycharles said:

T

Funny how people say that they took awhile to get into Zooropa.
I also loved it on first hearing!

You've still got heaps more great songs after lemon to come, 'dirty day' 'first time' 'SDABTO' 'daddy's gonna pay.' Enjoy!

i like 'ropa so much, i felt bad when it came out and everyone thought it suxked. (i still like it) :ohmy:

Alright...so after listening to it I have this to say: I LOVE THIS ALBUM.

Particularly Daddy's Gonna Pay... which is infinitely better on record than the Sydney version.

I loved this album the first time I heard it, too!:drool: What I think is funny is that my dad seems to really like this album..........didn't see that one coming the first time I played it for him! :lol: :wink:

Zooropa is just... near-perfect.

Zooropa, Numb, Lemon, Dirty Day... My second-favourite album for the moment.

the whole album is beautiful

nobody has mentioned the goodness of Dirty Day yet?:drool:

in my top 5 favorite albums of all time

Palace_Hero said:
THE MacPhisto song... ironic.

I was talking about the studio version, I like the live performance. :mac: The macphisto act and the money exploding make me forget how annoying the song is.

On the other hand Zooropa has Zooropa, Stay and Dirty Day, three masterpieces, three of my all-time favourite U2 songs

dirty day live:drool: :rockon:

and I like all the other songs... I think that Babyface is beautiful and extremely underrated. Numb and Lemon are... unique. SDABTO is a cool song, TFT is a bit boring but on the other hand it's touching and The wanderer... well, I think this song is overlooked because it's not Bono singing because the synth bass line is awesome and so are the lyrics...

Zooropa and Lemon = U2's two best tracks. First time I heard this record i was fucking blown away...absolutely stunning start to finish but those two tracks are my two favourites ever...nothing beats them.

in my opinion, you understand. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom