She's Going To Blow Your House Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
People I'm justing here watching RH outtakes , the part B and E and Dan Lanois are working on this song ...... , if I'm not remember I did recognize it as a title in Salome Outtakes , am I wrong ? I mean I'm not fully recognizing the chords and the melody of it , but it kinda sounds familiar , I'm almost sure a song , a B-side whatever of the AB era had a previous name like this , so please little help .

yeah, that song they're playing on that patio evolved into this:

beta.ysi.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4FBED50522CE87A0

what i really want is the version of that song that's playing on the radio while they're sitting out there. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
J_NP said:
People I'm justing here watching RH outtakes , the part B and E and Dan Lanois are working on this song ...... , if I'm not remember I did recognize it as a title in Salome Outtakes , am I wrong ? I mean I'm not fully recognizing the chords and the melody of it , but it kinda sounds familiar , I'm almost sure a song , a B-side whatever of the AB era had a previous name like this , so please little help .

They are sitting with Jimmy Iovine, the producer of R&H, not Daniel Lanois.

JMScoopy said:
what i really want is the version of that song that's playing on the radio while they're sitting out there. :drool: :drool: :drool:
I wonder when they recorded that version that's playing on their radio. 'Cause Edge is basically reconstructing the whole song from that tape, like it's someone elses song he tries to play. :hmm:

I don't really like the Salome version (She's Gonna Turn Your Head Round) though, the original is much better imho.

Re: Re: She's Going To Blow Your House Down

drccds said:

They are sitting with Jimmy Iovine, the producer of R&H, not Daniel Lanois.

Yeah u may be right , to be honest I really didn't recognize as Dan , but the program about the outtakes quoted as B , E and Daniel Lanois .

Yeah, I just love that song too and never ever heard the whole version of it... cos it doesn't exist!! :sad: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom