Serious U2 concert-goer question!! Hands up, if u have been, and..... - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2002, 04:26 AM   #41
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 06:59 AM
Hi MalahideChick and welcome...

Yeah I was at Popmart 1st gig Dublin too...........two streets away outside the stadium sitting between two cars listening to the entire concert!!!! Needless to say I ran back to the B&B straight after and nearly ran on top of fecking massive posters on the ground, boy did I clear them with a huge jump and a panicky Irishman sellin them!!!!!!

hell yeah, u've all done pretty well and thank you for sharing your stories....
GREAT to read!!

however one other ting that used to knock my curiosity was watching concerts and seeing pple with huge placards up with 'I love u2' and 'Bono be my baby' or 'Larry let me drum u'....etc,etc, and used to tink, did the pple behind not wanna punch the person holdin the plac cause they couldnt then see the stage and stuff???

maybe, maybe not.........LOL!!!!!

at the end of the day, all those present adore and love U2 and are there for the music.......HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-13-2002, 07:32 AM   #42
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonovation:
Managed to get front row between edge & bono for 2nd Providence show

Also got right to the front at Wembley Zoo show but eventually had to move back cos I felt a bit faint lol
Hey Bonovation, do you happen to have any pics from this night, online? I'd *love* to see them!!!

thanks, Olive

------------------
She comes in colors you know she's gonna turn the daylight on

*Happy Birthday Bono*

Old 05-14-2002, 09:21 AM   #43
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:59 AM
Hi maddie - well, I wasn't in the FRONT row, but I might as well have been at the LA3 show...I was half way between first/second row (I know that sounds weird), but I kept edging (heh) toward the front barrier, plus the people in front of me--God bless 'em--were much shorter than I, so I had a prime and unobstructed view the entire show!!! (thank you Captive!) Edge was a mere 5-6 feet from me for most of that show, I was completely stunned by my good fortune!!! (not to mention that Edge recognized Captive and so it seemed like he was actually looking at ME as well...talk about unnerving!)
Old 05-14-2002, 11:08 AM   #44
New Yorker

Quote:
I was at the Tampa show. I was #10 in the GA line and ended up being the VERY FIRST person inside the heart. I have pictures, including one of the people on the front rail just before the show. Let me know if you are interested.
I was actually on the end of the front rail in Tampa, by meegannie. Crulewich, I think we had emailed about venue rules for some shows (NJ & Tampa) at one point. Glad to hear you made it to the very front!!
Jenn
Old 05-14-2002, 06:42 PM   #45
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by mad1:
however one other ting that used to knock my curiosity was watching concerts and seeing pple with huge placards up with 'I love u2' and 'Bono be my baby' or 'Larry let me drum u'....etc,etc, and used to tink, did the pple behind not wanna punch the person holdin the plac cause they couldnt then see the stage and stuff???
Hell yeah! And girls sitting on guys' shoulders. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sometimes it sucks being 5'2". I feel like every time I go to a concert, I have a sign tatood on my forehead that says "would all 6'4" men please stand right in front of me?" (lazyboy )

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

[This message has been edited by Crzy4Bono (edited 05-14-2002).]