Sepultra's cover of Bullet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to thank you for the link...... but it takes too long to download.
Can't do it :( so near and yet so far.
Derek Green is the singer. He has done a good job filling Max Cavelera's shoes. I can't say I'm "into" Sepultura, but my sons like them. They are heavy, lotsa passion.They are capable of playing some very gentle music, they just choose not to. I hope they did at least an OK version of a U2 song...otherwise
"you're under arrest!" Cass- chief of the U2 covers police.
hmmm, I don't think I could pull that off actually, Derek is a large somewhat intimidating looking man.

I heard this EP mentioned on the radio the other day. A well-known Brasilian rap artist appeared on it( hmmm I've forgotten his name). He died the other day, I wonder what happened?

i don't like it. particularly the vocals. the guitar is OK, but if i had heard this without knowing the song, i wouldn't really have thought twice about it. this used to be my favourite song in the world, and it was because of the guitar. this seems too forced--like the guitarist is trying way too hard to play something like a live version solo note for note on a studio recording.

I actually really like it!

Thunderous, passionate, and angry....an interesting take on the tune.

Does anyone know if there is an mp3 of it available?

A much darker take on an already dark song. This version has left very little room for any hope. At least on U2's version, you can still sense the urgency and call for help. Here, it's almost as though the blackness is all the songs about.

Back
Top Bottom