second semester is complete, check your scores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
...this grading thing is back again?

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-23-2001).]

Originally posted by U2girl:

hey be happy you're not in there. lol.

------------------
The lights are on but nobody's home

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
hey be happy you're not in there. lol.

Well he said "more to come".

(not that i care what/if he'll grade me, i don't take him seriously plus we had our differences)

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-23-2001).]

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

calluna: 48%. where have the bear and j. greenwood pics been?!?!???!?!??!?!

My extra credit assignment or trying to be teacher's pet:

johnnyman.gif

Bear%20On%20A%20Plate%202.jpg

Basket%20Of%20Bears.jpg

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 12-23-2001).]

I'm not here but, incidently, this was my worse university semester yet.
I wish I could just quit and go live in a dream home in the baffin islands...ahhhh...

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

Originally posted by U2girl:
my guess is that this won't last too long

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Oh no deathbear, I failed too! What a shame LOL
Well, at least I had some fun there in Gramado, maybe you can come with me some other time
wink.gif

I remain harshly forgotten. It's kinda like failing twice. Zoomerang, you cruel bastard...

------------------
Change is the only constant

...the sea would electrocute us all....nice dream.....................................if you think your to strong enough......nice... dream........................................

What? No grade?

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Oh dear!
biggrin.gif
@this thread!

------------------
I wish I was a sentimental ornament you hung on the Christmas tree....
I wish I was the star that went on top.

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

wannabe: 32%. the grade doesnt suit you, i know. you are good person, with a wonderfully crazy high school picture. excellent. unfortunately you did not pass cause you did not pass the 60,000 post mark.

Hehe, only 59800+ to go! I was graded, that's all that counts. Thanks for the compliment!

------------------
"i kid you not, i had some children in my mouth ( fine, it was only soup), and when i read that most of the kids (soup) fell out. luckily i moved away from the computer." - death bear

muwuhahahahaha

damn bear only posts these crap threads to feel popular as he knows people will waaaahhhh at not being included

Deathbear...As the real teacher around here, I give you a big fat F.
Deathbear's spelling is atrocious, his lack of belief in his writing leaves a lot to be desired and at many times is incomprehensible.
He is not a very kind and co operative member of class and often chooses to talk when he should not.
He is often out of his seat, restless and distracting to others. Deathbear needs to practise his social skills as at many times has conflicts with other class members and appears to have an anger problem.I am willing to make an appointment with the intereference counsellor on his behalf.

I do see bright things for him however and I know that he is very capable and has a lot of potential. Deathbear demonstrates a wonderful imagination, a willingness to succeed and always is responsive to set tasks.

Deathbear,let's hope that you can use your potential in the future and acheive the things we all know you are capable of.
I expect a big improvement from you next term, young man.

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 12-24-2001).]

alright folks. its the end of another term here at www.interference.com (bama is genious for that). marks didnt change much, none of you passed. except deathbear, he really did some good work.

anyway, aside from the grade you recieve, you also will get a generic remark of your performance in the last term.

happy christmas, hopefully your parents wont spank you too hard.

oh and one more thing. there is NO way ill remember everyone here, so if i forgot your name take it not as in an insult but rather tell me, and i will post your score in this post itself. thank you.

-------

achtung bebe: 43%. i didnt appreciate you and that other fellow stealing the spotlight all the time. as most people know, i crave attention, and i dont wish to share it with anyone. remember that for the final term before summer hollidays young lady.

achtungu2: 12%. i really didnt care much for your attitude.

achtungzooropa: 15%. read above.

gary: 87%. good work, keep on chu-chu-chugging.

deathbear: 100%. perfect across the board. excelled in making irrelevant posts that were obviouse, un-proper and most importantly, completely useless.

wannabe: 32%. the grade doesnt suit you, i know. you are good person, with a wonderfully crazy high school picture. excellent. unfortunately you did not pass cause you did not pass the 60,000 post mark.

U2ALABAMA: 2%. truly trying to coast your way through the last quarter is not a good way to get on my good side. your awful spelling, and grammatical erros were enough for even the most ill members of the board heave in disgust.

zooropa-apanda. 32.8%. your kindness is the only reason why you got what you did. you did nothing worthwhile here, and i hope you pull up your socks for the next term.

sicillian goddess. 49%. you had a close chance to pass, however you failed miserably in your forensics (sp?) lab, so i have no choice but to leave you behind for another year, so that we may engage in full-scale, make out 101 or

angel: 200%. your from canadas most beautiful city, but you yourself make the city dirty. how dare you? nonetheless, vancouverites, amsterdamers, berliners, and romans will recieve the surgeon generals award for interference.

naya: 20%. i am pleased with your progress of late, but please for the love of mankind please

80'su2isbest: 5%. you and bama are u2 fans, but for some reaason, you are not vegetarions. you trully give the band a bad name. shame is on yours and bamas hands.

theu2: -. quit coppying me please. thank you.

nicamom: 60%. so you did pass. your the den mother. i love my own mother, so i respect you.

u2la: 99%. you are a wonderful person.

the wanderer: 2.5%. um, whered the mad smileys go?

swallow: -20%. again you fail to even make the positive side of the grading system. you are the reason why interfernce is in its recession of late. you have a brilliant mind but you dont use it, foo

like02. 3%. id like to point out that i am your niece.

skeek: 34%. keep chu-chu-chugging!

bonovista & emeraldscorpio: 25%. this mark can be improved whenever you post a picture of the two of you together!

follower: 32.1%. since you live where you do and you know where gramado is, and were there recently, i feel guilty for your terrible grade. however, its still your fault.

calluna: 48%. where have the bear and j. greenwood pics been?!?!???!?!??!?!

notiti: 8%. when you graduate from newbiesm and stop hating me, your mark will go up.

khanada: 6%. let me get this straight... your name isnt canada right? ;)

whortence: 1%. your smell is putrid. your angry all of the time. improve your sales pitch if you want to play capitolistic hardball.

mullengirl: 7%. do you even LIKE mullen jr. anymore or

laura: 4%. i havent heard from you in a while. for this reason, which is indeed 90% my problem, your grade is what it is. :p

son of pear: get back in.

brettig: 43%. you did terrible in your maths, you pay for it now.

edgevox: look at bebes.

foxfire: look at skeeks.

tripthroughyourwires: 34%. this is a good number, cause its the number of my second favorite nhler, bryan berard. feel good? :D

popkidu2: 13%. really nothing to be to proud about is it?

u2girl: 100%. its the element of surprise that i live for.

acrobat: see above.

bonochick: 23%. you and dragonwolf are together right? well heres how you bump up your grade: you show me your serious about this dreadful number by dumping him for the sake of this!

zooschabow: 9%. not enough missing deathbear threads. more would have been better. or if you did happen to do lots, then they werent good enough.

salome: -1%. do i really need to say more.

larymullenpopangel: 6.9%. its pretty easy to see where that number comes in.

basstrap: fold from the mr. interference pageant and you will be rewarded with a fair mark unlike the rest of these other losers.

foray: wow, in case you read what i had written earlier, that really sounded terrible!!!! it came across way wrong, and didnt represent what i meant... i give you full marks across the board and wish you a merry christmas. please, take no offence, it came across very wrong. if you happen to read this without ever really knowing what i wrote originally, then ask me and i will explain everything.

nellie: 23%. not bad really, you almost more than half failed your semester. ;). your a good sport...
--------

MORE TO COME!

------------------
-death bear

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 12-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 12-26-2001).]

O no! I didn't know we got GRADED....!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me." ~SmoothCriminal~

sicillian goddess. 49%. you had a close chance to pass, however you failed miserably in your forensics (sp?) lab, so i have no choice but to leave you behind for another year, so that we may engage in full-scale, make out 101 or

I'll score your FACE!!!

Then we'll make out.

------------------
The lights are on but nobody's home

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
I am willing to make an appointment with the intereference counsellor on his behalf.
that would be me

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

foray: wow, in case you read what i had written earlier, that really sounded terrible!!!! it came across way wrong, and didnt represent what i meant... i give you full marks across the board and wish you a merry christmas. please, take no offence, it came across very wrong. if you happen to read this without ever really knowing what i wrote originally, then ask me and i will explain everything.

Please do...

foray

Back
Top Bottom