second semester is complete, check your scores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, this sucks. This is just like when I was 13 and unpopular in school and none of the cool kids paid attention to me. But let me warn you now: I grew up and got a real job at a major newspaper in NYC. The cool kids are working at the local gas station and living in their parents' basement. Who's laughing now Deathbear? Mwahahaha!

Well, I for one am quite content with getting the same mark as the illustrious skeek... LOL
biggrin.gif

lousy grading systems...

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

bonochick: 23%. you and dragonwolf are together right? well heres how you bump up your grade: you show me your serious about this dreadful number by dumping him for the sake of this!

Dump this man?

The man who is putting on my shoes for me right now and will soon be brushing my hair while I sit here and do nothing?

Yer crazy...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

notiti: 8%. when you graduate from newbiesm and stop hating me, your mark will go up.

Hmmmmm 8, kinda like the number of shots I took before your class everyday. Bearology 101 my ass. You can retake a class, but you can NEVER relive a good party.
P.S. I'll newbie your face!!!!!
mad.gif
GAO

------------------
Keepin it krunk...
http://www.iloveham.com/

[This message has been edited by notiti (edited 12-25-2001).]

khanada: 6%. let me get this straight... your name isnt canada right?
wink.gif

hmm...so i'm all cornfuzed. what is this grade all about anyway?

and DAMNIT do i have to to add this into my signature? khanada isn't a country; russia is!

------------------
kahnarinha "funky-san" taylor, royal chat nutte for both interference and U2OL, as proclaimed by sir rafaroni (the mexico city treat) :D
U2: 62%
dd: 37%

-------
proof 2001 simon is bangable:
<Rox> I bang 2001 simon every morning
<J-Tree> you think he'd get tired from being hard all the time
virtual insanity
john nude!

Back
Top Bottom