Seattle Radio Station Host to do "Bono is Big Hypocrite" show today - WHY?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't the time and honest effort and the fact that he seems to give himself to a lot of charity more important than the questionable amount of money that Bono could possibly donate himself?

david said:
Isn't the time and honest effort and the fact that he seems to give himself to a lot of charity more important than the questionable amount of money that Bono could possibly donate himself?

Well, to some people it probably doesn't matter. They NEED to know how much he donates. Then they can talk more shit about him than they do now. :happy:

Last edited:
since not a single person cared about what that radio guy had to say, i would say that the only reasonable thing would be to :lock:

You're just pissy because no one wanted to take half their day to download the mp3 of the show and type up what the guy said.

corianderstem said:
You're just pissy because no one wanted to take half their day to download the mp3 of the show and type up what the guy said.

as if a true u2 fan would even consider not doing that :tsk:

I listened to it, he quoted some people from Interference, U2Man a couple times

david said:

That would seem rational and reasonable. Except it's not even about how much he's donating (which has been adressed by the band) but whether he's paying his taxes.

MrBrau, we should be focusing on Bill "the great" Gates. Here is one of the richest guys on the planet and he's not shrewd about his taxes? Yeah right.

i knew you were a true u2 fan :flirt:

unfortunately, the link is down :(

i guess you'll have to upload the file and post the link :hmm:

U2Man said:
i knew you were a true u2 fan :flirt:

unfortunately, the link is down :(

i guess you'll have to upload the file and post the link :hmm:

you need to put ". m p 3" after the link

interference doesnt allow that extension to be posted

thanks. :up:

edit: oh man, that guy has definitely been reading posts on this site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom