SeaSide Radio (UK) U2 Interferers dedication

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
waynetravis said:

:ohmy:

holy moly, he'll love to hear that

*slaps self* :der:

I have that too and listened to it recently even and didn't even think to ask if you had it wt.

Good one hcb!

By the way... the artists singing (in this order)

Tom Petty
Bono
Johnny Cash
Willie Nelson
Carl Perkins

(It's from a Carl Perkins tribute album, 1996)

Your dad's gonna love it wt!

Last edited:
I'll bet he doesn't have it hcb, I'm sure he'd be grateful if you could send it to him! I'm sure they're going to like it for the show!

hcbiggs2002 said:

Okay, here's the link:-

Give Me Back My Job

http://download.you send it.com/860FF8FB2BD5681B

thanks HC!! I think we've found Thursday's song :drool:

unico said:
wow, that was a really sweet program. wayne, tell your dad I said thank you, from the bottom of my heart. and you'll have to give him another big hug ;)

you're welcome Mia :hug:

waynetravis said:

thanks HC!! I think we've found Thursday's song :drool:

Hey, happy to be of assistance! :sexywink:

I've always thought that the song would be a perfect line dance number! And I whenever I listen to it I always day dream about me line dancing with Bono, cowboy hat and all!! :shifty:

Namaste :flirt:

Tommorow's song will be "Give me Back my Job" by Bono, Johnny Cash, Willien Nelson, Tom Petty and Carl Perkins.

my dad loved it, and now he's dancing on the ceiling and wont come down :tsk: :lol:

the show is 2pm - 4pm UK time. and the Interland bit will start around 3.30pm.
you listen live by going to www.seasideradio.co.uk and click the 'listen in' linky doodles.
alternativly you can download the show recording supplied by our good friend Vincent Vega :)

i will be doing the name list soon. so if theres any info you would like mention or dedications and shout outs, let me know. :wave:

Phir Milengé :sexywink:

waynetravis said:
Namaste :flirt:

Tommorow's song will be "Give me Back my Job" by Bono, Johnny Cash, Willien Nelson, Tom Petty and Carl Perkins.

my dad loved it, and now he's dancing on the ceiling and wont come down :tsk: :lol:

the show is 2pm - 4pm UK time. and the Interland bit will start around 3.30pm.
you listen live by going to www.seasideradio.co.uk and click the 'listen in' linky doodles.
alternativly you can download the show recording supplied by our good friend Vincent Vega :)

i will be doing the name list soon. so if theres any info you would like mention or dedications and shout outs, let me know. :wave:

Phir Milengé :sexywink:

Yeah, I had a feeling your Dad would love it! Dancing on the ceiling eh?!? :rolleyes:

Hope I'm not too late, but I'd love a dedication to my Irish cowboy, who will soon be celebrating his 47th birthday!! :sexywink: With lots of love from Helen from Finland!! :kiss:

hcbiggs2002 said:
Hope I'm not too late, but I'd love a dedication to my Irish cowboy, who will soon be celebrating his 47th birthday!! :sexywink: With lots of love from Helen from Finland!! :kiss:

B-man's birthday is next Thursday. so my dad may do something special for that :shifty:
we can give our birthday greeting to him together.

whether or not he'll have time to read them out on the show :hmm:
unless the radio will arrange a special dedication show :hmm: that will be interesting.

the Interference bit will be starting soon. goto www.seasideradio.co.uk and click 'listen in'

waynetravis said:

B-man's birthday is next Thursday. so my dad may do something special for that :shifty:

unless the radio will arrange a special dedication show :hmm: that will be interesting.

the Interference bit will be starting soon. goto www.seasideradio.co.uk and click 'listen in'

I'm listening to it now. Great show!! :up: It's been a long time since someone called me a "young lady"! :flirt: And the hc stands for Helen Caroline. :p

Yeah, it would be great if your Dad could do a special show for Bono's birthday. :hyper:

waynetravis said:

wahhhhhhh :sad: I can't listen to it. I have quicktime at work but when I click 'listen in' it opens a page with quicktime and just says"loading" and doesn't progress past that..

unico said:
YAY! what a great show. thanks wayne, vv, and mr. travis! your dad should post a clip of him "dancing on the ceiling" :lol:

:hmm: :lmao:

hcbiggs2002 said:
I listened to the show through itunes.

Thanks Vincent for the download! :up:

And Wayne, your Dads a real sweetheart, give him a hug from me!! :hug:

thank you HC!! :wave:

waynetravis said:

Hi wayne, that's so great! :applaud:
Unfortunatly, I always forget taking part.
But I would LOVE to take part in the Bono birthday special on Thursday. I hope your Dad can read some special birthday greetings out for B!

I'm going to try to listen live too, but if I can't, the recordings are great! :applaud:

ooh :ohmy: 500 posts!

where to wt? :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom