SeaSide Radio (UK) // The U2 Interference show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vincent, thank you for all the efforts you put into this present for Bono. Don't worry about it, take care and be strong now. All the best for you and your family!

JanuaryStar said:
Leif, don't feel bad about that at all! As for the support, you deserve it... :hug:

exactly! :up: Please Leif don't worry about any of this! Family is your number one priority and we all totally understand! :hug: x infinity!!

thanks for the recording :up: that was an excellent show! i'm glad your dad liked my e-mail. tell him i'm thrilled to be considered one of the family. whenever i go to the uk, i will be sure to stop by the studio!

Tomorrow's songs will be Promanade by U2 and Block of Wood by Carbon Leaf.

The show starts at 2pm UK time, but the U2 Interference bit doesnt start until around 3.30pm.
You can listen live by going www.seasideradio.co.uk and click the 'listen in' linky.
Or wait for the segment to be uploaded by our recorders :)

Bono-voyage :sexywink:

Sounds great wt!

Hey I've been meaning to ask you. Has your dad heard Bono's Dying Sailor to his Shipmates yet? I don't mean for his show because it isn't country, but I remember your dad saying he likes folk and traditional music, and well that song is just downright gorgeous so i just wondered if he's heard it. (For that matter has he heard Wild Irish Rose as well?)

I do believe he has heard Dying Sailor. I burnt it to a cd for him when I put a bunch of country U2 on a disc.
As far as I know he still takes that disc with him when he goes to the studio.

As for Wild Irish Rose, i dont think he has heard it because I haven't heard it either :reject:

I await a PM :sexywink:

^ I have a great version of Larry singing it loud and clear I can send you :lol:

and wt! :ohmy:

Hang on and I'll send it along! :drool:

It's uploading to save file... feel free to grab anything from the file, I'm putting Larry's whiskey in a Jar there too. :wink:

waynetravis said:
Tomorrow's songs will be Promanade by U2 and Block of Wood by Carbon Leaf.

The show starts at 2pm UK time, but the U2 Interference bit doesnt start until around 3.30pm.
You can listen live by going www.seasideradio.co.uk and click the 'listen in' linky.
Or wait for the segment to be uploaded by our recorders :)

Bono-voyage :sexywink:

He is actually starting around 3.15pm playing some stuff for Mia :)

Hi,

Thank you all again for your support.
Unfortunately, part 28 from last Tuesday has expired. Could you please re-upload it.
I will listen to part 29 this evening.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to record this Thursday as there is a lot to do. :(

Here's the save file of part 29: http://www.save file.com/files/802381

unico said:
:hyper: I told Terry, the guitarist of Carbon Leaf that your Dad played one of their songs on the radio. He said that was really cool, and THANKS!! :D

Nice!!!! :rockon:
i think he will paly it again during today's show :D

Lief, here is part 28:

http://download.you send it.com/D37046A505F8C40E

dont worry about Thursday recording, i got it covered.
take as much time as you need.

to a 'certain someone':

Didn't you say you was 'gone'? Why do you insist on stalking me and trying to get my attention? :huh: :|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom