SeaSide Radio (UK) // The U2 Interference show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i can't listen in until tonight when i get home from work :(

in the meantime, VV, I recommend using this picture that was suggested by bonocomet

Bonobrooklyngretschcowboy.jpg

also, can you include this video on the CD? it is a song i wrote for bono. i don't have the mp3, just the video recording. it can be found here: http://bonosong.nopantsoclock.com

thanks! :wave: :hug:

as for the jewel...let me think about it, i might be able to put something together. :hmm:

Oh wow, been so busy over the last week, moving out of my student flat for the summer back into my parents house and Friday I was back at work at our local church, that I haven't found the time to tune in! :crack: Thanks for all the downloads everyone, now I just have to find the time to listen to them!?!
p046.gif

OK, so I'll print this picture (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a212/obiwandoodle/u2 Bono Vertigo/Bonobrooklyngretschcowboy.jpg) and for the CD there is the Bono Special on SeaSide Radio and Mia's great video. :)

Anything else? Any nice cover? I just need the front.

Oh, and a nice little textfile with some text and information or dedication to Bono.
Maybe everyone who wants writes something here in the thread and marks it as part of the Bono CD, so I will put it into the textfile and he can read it.

I would need it by 10.30am central european time on Tuesday the latest.

Last edited:
Hi, Vinc,
I love this picture very much, also the idea with the CD, I wish you much luck with that!

As for the textfile, I think dedications would be a good idea, just so that people could put their names to it and maybe where they are coming from.

Here would be my message:

Hi Bono,
thank you so much for everything.
Your talent, your commitment, your passion, your idealism, your strength and your persistence in fighting for what's good and right, have always been and continue to be an amazing inspiration to so many of us.
With your tireless political work and your music you give us hope and help us to believe that a better world is possible.
Thank you for coming to Germany for the P8 concert, for using your voice to represent those who have no voice.
I have lots of love and respect for you.
Silvia from Vienna, Austria.

Better start spreading the word around the forum about this.

It would be shame if people were to miss out :(

here is mine

Hi Bono!
Thank you for being you.
You truly a great inspiration to me. Your heart is in the right place.
Continue doing the fantastic work you are doing in your music and tireless efforts for Africa.
You forever have my respect.

Thank you, my friend.
Wayne Travis
United Kingdom

Wow, this is an amazing chance! it's a long shot he'll actually get this and read it, but no harm in trying. :D

Dearest Bono,

I know you've had thousands of people tell you how amazing you are, but here is one more! :D Being from Africa myself, I find your tireless efforts very touching and the only thing I'd like to tell you is, never give up! It was an honor and a wonderful moment in my life when you sang the entire verse of LAPOE staring at me at Aloha Stadium in Hawaii... You are really wonderful and us, your fans are always going to be behind you 10000% and are never going to stop!! We love you!

Z.

Man, we better start spreading the word around here, because it's a really great chance to leave a message for Bono. Thank you so much Vincent! Maybe we can change the title of this thread or something so that people know where they can put their messages?!

Thanks Wayne!!! :wink:

Bono,

Through your words and actions you have led me into the beautiful country of Africa and gave me the inspiration to reach hundreds of people. You are an amazing man, you are in my heart and prayers everyday! Loving You Always, J. Coster

Oh what a great idea! :hyper:

My dear Irish Cowboy!

You probably won't remember me, but we met briefly outside your hotel in Copenhagen on the Saturday at end of July 2005. I was the grazy red head from Finland! To you I may have been just another over eager fan but for me, it was a meeting I had been waiting for 17 years. You are the love of my life and I hope the next time I see you, will be in Finland!!

Love Helen Caroline Biggs

Hi

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to attend the concert. My father has passed away today and I'll go home.

I'm sorry for that.

Vincent Vega said:
Hi

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to attend the concert. My father has passed away today and I'll go home.

I'm sorry for that.

Don't be.

Lief, i'm so sorry to hear that :(
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Vincent Vega said:
Hi

I'm sorry for that.

wow, so sorry for your loss VV.:sad:

:pray: Much needed prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family!

This is a wonderful idea!! I :heart: it!!

Dearest Bono,
As has been said many many times, you are an amazing man. After being told as a young lad to never go after your dreams. You sure proved everyone wrong, because with great tenacity you continue to accomplish these big dreams that are not only yours but the world's as well (we all want what you dare to dream about). I know that you won't stop until get these dreams realized. We, u2 fans encourage you with all our hearts and souls to keep fighting the good fight as we will do the same. Good luck at the G8! Just know we all are listening!

Oh, and thanks for making my dreams come true in April, 2005 when I meet you before one of the LA shows. I am a diehard U2 fan and have been for 20 years and that meeting was one of the highlights of my life that I will never ever forget.

Much prayers to you and yours,

Amy Phillips

Vincent Vega said:
Hi

I'm sorry for that.

I'm so sorry to hear this... I can't imagine what you must be going through, but I wish you and your family the most of strength, I'll be thinking of you... If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm just a PM away, okay? :hug:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
This is a wonderful idea!! I :heart: it!!

Dearest Bono,
As has been said many many times, you are an amazing man. After being told as a young lad to never go after your dreams. You sure proved everyone wrong, because with great tenacity you continue to accomplish these big dreams that are not only yours but the world's as well (we all want what you dare to dream about). I know that you won't stop until get these dreams realized. We, u2 fans encourage you with all our hearts and souls to keep fighting the good fight as we will do the same. Good luck at the G8! Just know we all are listening!

Oh, and thanks for making my dreams come true in April, 2005 when I meet you before one of the LA shows. I am a diehard U2 fan and have been for 20 years and that meeting was one of the highlights of my life that I will never ever forget.

Much prayers to you and yours,

Amy Phillips

Leif just said his father passed away and he can't go to the concert to give Bono the CD.

Thank you for your support. I'm appreciating every bit of it.

It's so sad that this dedications won't reach him.

I am very appreciative of all of your condolences and feelings.

Please don't feel bad about the dedications, Leif. We're delighted that you even took the time to put this all together. Our concern for your well being transcends sending these notes to Bono. You are more important. We just want to support you during this difficult time :hug:

Last edited:
Vincent Vega said:
Thank you for your support. I'm appreciating every bit of it.

It's so sad that this dedications won't reach him.

I am very appreciative of all of your condolences and feelings.

Dont worry about it, mate.
Your family is more important.

And don't worry about recording the shows, I got it all covered so you can take sometime away if you need to.

Back
Top Bottom