SeaSide Radio (UK) // The U2 Interference show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
That was so sweet! Tell him that I don't mind at all that he reads my correspondence. I also appreciated the garth brooks dedication, as well as the many kind words he offered :)

Thats great, Mia :hug: I will let me know pronto. He likes to read the thread :shifty:
Thanks for your PM, btw. :)

There are a lot of fantastic pics in that thread that would be good to use :hmm: Would be great if there was a big pic of Bono in his hat, holding the Irish Falcon.

Also, Interference.com was mentioned in our local paper :rockon:

waynetravis said:

There are a lot of fantastic pics in that thread that would be good to use :hmm: Would be great if there was a big pic of Bono in his hat, holding the Irish Falcon.

Not an easy order to fill wt, but I do have some :wave:

BonocowboygretschElevation3rdLeg200.jpg

bonocowboyelevation3rdleg11-18-2001.jpg

BonocowboyGretschElevation3rdLeg11-.jpg

^ This is my favorite

(I know they are not too big though)

Last edited:
I think the last one is the best.

I'm most certainly not able to record tomorrow's show, sorry. Would be great if someone could jump in. :)

unico said:
This is a quote from Bono, but I can't remember the source...
The world is more malleable than you think and it's waiting for you to hammer it into shape.

anymore details on where this was said?

Tomorrow's song will be a live acoustic version of ''Walk On'

You can listen to the show at 2pm UK time by going to www.seasideradio.co.uk and click the 'Tune In' link near the top fo the page
the Interference bit will commentce at around 3.15pm.

Happy trails :wave:

Bad news folks :(

The studio has been closed today due to building woek all this weekend.

So unfortunetly my dad's show has been cencelled for today, and will be rescheduled for Tuesday.

waynetravis said:
Bad news folks :(

The studio has been closed today due to building woek all this weekend.

So unfortunetly my dad's show has been cencelled for today, and will be rescheduled for Tuesday.

Aw sorry to hear that! :( Mind you I was so busy reading for an exam I have tomorrow, that I only just now tuned in, only to find Duran Duran playing, I thinks to meself, 'something funny going on here!' and your post confirmed my suspicions!! :wink: Back to listening to U2 live in Copenhagen 2005!! :drool:

:bump:

Tomorrow's song will be a live acoustic version of ''Walk On'

You can listen to the show at 11am UK time by going to www.seasideradio.co.uk and click the 'Tune In' link near the top fo the page
the Interference bit will commence at around 12.15pm.

Happy trails :wave:

Tomorrow's song will be ''Whose Gonna Ride Your Wilde Horses (The Temple Bar version)''

You can listen to the show at 2pm UK time by going to www.seasideradio.co.uk and click the 'Tune In' link near the top fo the page
the Interference bit will commence at around 3.30pm :sexywink:

will be doing the name list shortly :)

...you're dangerous, cos you're honest... *rides off into the sunset*

I can't say for sure that I'll be able to record today because there came something in between.

I'm sorry, I'll write here if I'm back in time.

Thank you. :wave:

Next time I hopefully know earlier.
The filesize is no problem for me. :)

Next thursday I won't be able for reasons I think you all know. :happy:

So do you have anything to fill the CD? There is much space to fill. :)
And is anyone creative enough to do a nice cover for the jewel... ah CD case?

And which picture should I print? Mind you, I don't have special paper, but I maybe could stick some more paper behind after printing.

Back
Top Bottom