Schedule for Monday's U2/Green Day Performance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Edge said in one of the interviews that the New Orleans Saints had planned to play Beautiful Day before all their games, and now how appropriate and fitting that U2 will be there to play it on opening night of the Superdome

U2FloridaFan said:
schedule for those who are time zone challenged:

now, and all of IN is on CT right now.

Only in five counties. The chunck of Indiana will now always be in Eastern!

Lila64 said:
I thought Edge said in one of the interviews that the New Orleans Saints had planned to play Beautiful Day before all their games, and now how appropriate and fitting that U2 will be there to play it on opening night of the Superdome

Where did he say this? I'd be curious to know!

So I just looked up Rhapsody and you cant download the song if you have a Mac!!! Why is this not with Apple and iTunes? I dont understand! Where am I to get this from.

I dont get how U2 supports Apple and then does a deal with Real networks, none of which is supported on Mac products

Looks like they did the first half of "Wake Me Up..." which segued into "Saints Go Marching" which then segued into the bridge of "Beautiful Day", complete with New Orleans references.

And U2 will be back at halftime, I did hear.

Holy Popmart buzzcut, Batman!

Bono could have sounded better during that New Orleans song, but Beautiful Day sounded cool with the horns.

Wish they could of at least performed an actual VERSE to BD... :scratch:

Oh well, if they're back at halftime than it's all good.

I don't think Bono's voice sounded too bad! I, personally, think his voice sounded waaaay better than BJ's...Great perfomances by both, either way! Really loved "the saints are coming". That song had a great energy! Did Adam mess up during that song? It looked like he slid off the string and then started laughing :shrug:.

It was all good considering the fact that I was more interested in Bono's/Larry's cool haircuts, seeing how I'm not much of a Green Day fan. :wink: Word to the Jay-Z look...Bono was kinda blinged out.:shrug:

Are they really playing at the half?

Last edited:
Oh shit it's Alan Touissant! He's cooler than U2 and Greenday combined. Not as cool as Elvis Costello though.
Oh man listen to that embelishment :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom