Scans from Rolling Stone needed!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

One81

The Fly
Hello, I'm new to this forum but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where or how to find more info about the latest Rolling Stone magazine issue (including maybe scans of the cover, etc.). I live in Germany and they don't sell it here :( Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Alright, now I'm finally "unveiling" myself as a 1) babyface and 2) non native english speaker: but what does "PLEBA" mean?

Beli don't get mad at me but since she's learning English I don't want to confuse her, anachronism means something out of time or place, such as putting a 1990 car in a movie about the 50's. There is another word for what you tried to show, however, I am also unable to think of the correct name :huh: Anyone? :help:

Yes is confusing for me the first time i look for pleba about beign short form of plebeian in dictionary "someone regarded as ill-educated" so i dont understand if is humour. Then you read anachronism and is old stuff but acronym is for the letters of the names.

Today I love the fasty cars.

I want they play this on the street. Iss a kind of song that it sounds so sweet. All of my friends and I we'll meet and sing it by the souls of Bono's feet.

:wave:

U2Kitten said:
Beli don't get mad at me but since she's learning English I don't want to confuse her, anachronism means something out of time or place, such as putting a 1990 car in a movie about the 50's. There is another word for what you tried to show, however, I am also unable to think of the correct name :huh: Anyone? :help:

oh :censored: lol. Thanks for correcting my blooper.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. I think I wrote that same wrong word in another thread as well.

:reject:

Last edited:
ahmedadam said:

I want they play this on the street. Iss a kind of song that it sounds so sweet. All of my friends and I we'll meet and sing it by the souls of Bono's feet.

:wave:

that was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom