SBS Acoustic: Bono and Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
major_panic said:
Not really, but it IS bloody Sunday Bloody Sunday... :wink:

Well it was a joke, since Bono's been notorious for fogetting his own lines thoughout his career. So when you say "actually muddles..." it was obvious you are new.

What do you mean not really? Your profile says fan since 2003, you've only seen the release of one album, I would say that's pretty new. Nothing wrong with that.

I actually like this performance, they also did Hands that built America and Rain at that event. Edge played the piano, too. It's a shame it was pouring so badly, not fun.

I like the accoustic version of SBS, gives the song a whole new quality. It's from 2004, I think Bono's voice is quite good there.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Well it was a joke, since Bono's been notorious for fogetting his own lines thoughout his career. So when you say "actually muddles..." it was obvious you are new.

What do you mean not really? Your profile says fan since 2003, you've only seen the release of one album, I would say that's pretty new. Nothing wrong with that.

True, true... although since having been on this board it feels like I've been a fan for longer... :shrug:

I was just amazed that of all the songs for him to muddle, SBS... The one you'd think he'd NOT muddle under any circumstances. But! It's Bono, so I suppose it's understandable :p

Back
Top Bottom