Saw the new 'Stuck' 'Live from Boston' video on MTV!...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pvanort

The Fly
I don't know if this is old news, but I saw it for the first time late last night on MTV! It was 'Stuck in a Moment LIVE' 'Elevation Tour 2001 Live from Boston'. It was a clip of the upcoming video release. Damn I can't wait!!
biggrin.gif
Has anyone seen any other songs from the vid??

------------------
"Hey, pardon me for askin', but who's that little ol' man?..."

[This message has been edited by pvanort (edited 11-04-2001).]

Originally posted by pvanort:
Has anyone seen any other songs from the vid??

The TV-version of the show was broadcast here over a month ago, it was the entire show except for 3 or 4 songs so I have seen it all. Bono's voice is beyond description, probably the best I've heard!
In the beginning you see how they enter the stage from the view of Bono's glasses, very cool. You see how they highfive their crew on their way to the stage and then you se Bono looking out over the crowed, kneel down, do his prayer and then raise look up in the ceiling while he starts his Ohh ohhhh part. It's amazing!!!

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Hur er leget? Was it right? Hur ?r l?get?" ~ Bono tries to speak swedish in Stockholm. Hur ?r l?get? means How are you doing? by the way.

Originally posted by Se7en:
I can't wait for the DVD to be released...it looks like it will be the best of the previously released shows.

and it'd be even better if they didn't cut pride, and more annoyingly mysterious ways and one. grrblah.

Back
Top Bottom