Saturation? Will U2 have to go away for a while.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
to dream it all up again and give the public a rest?????

Or do you think another studio album and a stadium tour of Europe/Australia and Asia is in the cards?

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

There is going to be another album recorded soon. IIRC They are dying to get back in the studio.

I don't know about another tour. They will probably Zooropa the United States yet again.

I think they have too much momentum going for them right now to take a break. They seem to be having more fun than they've had in years. So I wouldn't be suprised at all if they go right back into the studio after the 3rd leg and release an album late next year!

------------------
Macphisto worships me!

U2 have real momentum going right now. They could and should put out a new album next year. Maybe make it less of a "profile" release and more of a Zooropa or Rattle & Hum style album.
Besides, I hate to say it but U2 don't have the luxury of youth anymore. They can't expect to go away for three or four years and still have a young audience waiting for them.

More U2!!
MAP (the u2 fan formerly known as MP)

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Page2000 (edited 10-08-2001).]

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
well, I hope its not to soon cos I got to get my credit cards down before I can put tickets and hotels on them again! lol

So true!

------------------
Macphisto worships me!

I bet on a new album on mid 2002...and a smashing-stadium world tour.Both new album and new tour done in order to extend the title of "biggest world band"...

I think they will take a break - after the new record and the tour in 2002 which will mark the end of the ATYCLB/Elevation/whateverthenextrecordandortourwillbecalled-era.

The next record after that will be not released before the end of 2003 (or even 2004) with the next major tour following.

Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:
They will probably Zooropa the United States yet again.
yes, they pretty much ignore the U.S. most of the time

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom