Rumor: U2 to record in NYC? - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-27-2001, 04:02 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:18 PM
Hi Ally!

Did you enjoy Vegas? did you go anywhere else after? I'd email you privately but dont have your addy! Where were you after the show? I didn't see you outside the venue..did you see I met Bono? I still can't believe it but I wanted to THANK you or else I might not have never gone back there to check (i've had bad luck waiting before!)

Oh and that'd be pretty cool about them recording in NY! (which would mean i'd be moving, again...)

------------------
Your eyes make a circle
I see you when I come in here

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Old 11-27-2001, 04:04 PM   #2
The Original
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 12:18 PM
I wish U2 had recorded Pop in Tokyo

Old 11-27-2001, 04:10 PM   #3
New Yorker

hey olive!

oh my GOD! i read your bono story, and i am SO HAPPY for you!!! how incredibly cool that you gave him that book (one that i love, by the way! it's perfect- both for him and his children). WOW! what a weekend we had in Vegas... the concert was so fun! unfortunately, khelia and i had a lot of trouble getting around back after the concert (so many people!), so we didn't see them come out. we saw their cars driving away, though. LOL! we wanted to hit the strip afterwards, but by the time we made it back to our hotel my body was just too tired to go anywhere. i hope that you had a blast! and thank you again for the photo- you have no idea how much it means to me (silly, i know...).

i'm going to one more show this weekend- miami. i'm sad that the tour is over, but i think we all (and especially the band!) need a looooong rest. if they do record in NY, you should come down to visit for a weekend! khelia is already planning a trip down from boston- you guys could come together!

again, it was so nice meeting you over the past few weeks- hopefully we'll all meet up again in the near future. and congrats again on your Vegas encounter!

take care!
Old 11-27-2001, 06:04 PM   #4
Refugee

Local Time: 05:18 PM
Where did you hear this rumor?

------------------
And I felt like a star...
Old 11-27-2001, 06:13 PM   #5
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by Dorian Gray:
Where did you hear this rumor?

i will never reveal my sources! lol! seriously, i'm not exactly sure where it originated- i heard it from a friend. i'll be sure to find out tonight who the original source was, if they're reliable, etc. etc.

like i said in my original post, this might turn out to be completely inaccurate information. i was just wondering if anyone else had heard this rumor....
Old 11-27-2001, 06:17 PM   #6
Refugee

Local Time: 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by *Ally*:
i will never reveal my sources! lol! seriously, i'm not exactly sure where it originated- i heard it from a friend. i'll be sure to find out tonight who the original source was, if they're reliable, etc. etc.

like i said in my original post, this might turn out to be completely inaccurate information. i was just wondering if anyone else had heard this rumor....
sounds cool though... lets hope it isnt

------------------
And I felt like a star...
Old 11-28-2001, 03:53 AM   #7
New Yorker

Rumor: U2 to record in NYC?

hey!

i heard a rumor the other day that, after the tour ends, U2 will be recording their new album in New York City... (please don't hold me to this, because it hasn't been confirmed! and i was wrong about the boston shows being added, so perhaps my "sources" are mistaken again. hopefully not, though!)

has anyone else heard anything about this?

just wondering.... thanks!
Old 11-28-2001, 03:54 AM   #8
you are what you is

Local Time: 06:18 PM
I haven't heard anything about this
and I don't think it's true

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it