RTÉ 2XM played the NLOTH B-Side Today (Discussion Only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshjosh

The Fly
RTÉ 2XM TO PLAY FIRST WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE OF NEW U2 ALBUM TITLE TRACK

Tune in to RTÉ 2XM tomorrow at 12 midday(Irish time) as the station plays the worldwide exclusive of the title track from the new U2 album No Line On The Horizon.

On Monday 19 January Dave Fanning played Get On Your Boots on RTÉ 2fm and now its digital sister station RTÉ 2XM will follow suit and play No Line On The Horizon to a worldwide audience online.

RTÉ 2XM plays the best there is alternative, indie and rock music and currently features twenty one presenter-led programmes from Monday through to Sunday, with more on the way.

U2’s twelfth studio album No Line On The Horizon is due to be released on Friday 27 February in Ireland, Monday 2 March in the rest of Europe and a day later in North America.

RTE Digital Radio - 2XM

RTÉ 2XM TO PLAY FIRST WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE OF NEW U2 ALBUM TITLE TRACK

Tune in to RTÉ 2XM tomorrow at 12 midday(Irish time) as the station plays the worldwide exclusive of the title track from the new U2 album No Line On The Horizon.

On Monday 19 January Dave Fanning played Get On Your Boots on RTÉ 2fm and now its digital sister station RTÉ 2XM will follow suit and play No Line On The Horizon to a worldwide audience online.

RTÉ 2XM plays the best there is alternative, indie and rock music and currently features twenty one presenter-led programmes from Monday through to Sunday, with more on the way.

U2’s twelfth studio album No Line On The Horizon is due to be released on Friday 27 February in Ireland, Monday 2 March in the rest of Europe and a day later in North America.

RTE Digital Radio - 2XM
Not as good as a leak, but still awesome. :rockon:

hmm but i wonder if this is the b side they are playing? i mean i know there saying the title track, but isnt the single out in Ireland tomorrow? and isnt the b-side on that single NLOTH 2? which is not the actual song that opens the album.

hmm but i wonder if this is the b side they are playing? i mean i know there saying the title track, but isnt the single out in Ireland tomorrow? and isnt the b-side on that single NLOTH 2? which is not the actual song that opens the album.

Single is out friday

So this could be the b-side

I believe that translates to 7 Eastern, 6 where I live, and 4 out in CA for you, Sicy. Someone should doublecheck though.

So they're playing the album cut or the single cut?

I thought the single cut was a remix.

So this means either:

A: they have the entire album already

or

B: it will be the next single and they have THAT already

or

C: something I haven't quite figured out yet.

maybe they want us to hear the original version that appears on the album before we hear the remix.

OMG.

This is the track I most want to hear from the album right now. Fucking fuck yeah.

exactly! i don't have the 30 second clips separated on my ipod, and i find myself constantly hitting my back button so i can hear this song again. :hyper:

maybe they want us to hear the original version that appears on the album before we hear the remix.

I thought that too ... I have to confess I find myself agreeing with almost every post you make.

I'll take either, but I'd rather hear the album version first. Who knows though, maybe the alternate cut is better :shrug:

exactly! i don't have the 30 second clips separated on my ipod, and i find myself constantly hitting my back button so i can hear this song again. :hyper:

Yeah I have an iPod dock which I use as an alarm, and I always set it to the beginning of the 30 sec clips... so every morning I wake up to "No, no line on the horizon...no, no line" :heart:

This does make a lot of sense. I was wondering how they would work around this situation, and I guess leaking the album version outright is an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom