Rocky Mountain High - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-24-2001, 05:47 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 02:31 AM
Rocky Mountain High

Anyone from here going to the Denver show? I have a ticket, and it's a 14h drive, and I still haven't figured out how I am getting there (esp. since I am flat broke!!!). If anyone in the Midwest is planning on going and needs someone to road trip with them and split gas costs, let me know. I can provide a place to stay in Denver free of charge.

------------------
Looking for U2 bootlegs?
www.geocities.com/u2trades

Old 10-24-2001, 06:25 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:31 PM
I'm planning to go but haven't got it all worked out yet either. However, I'll be traveling from New Mexico so I can't help you out with that. But I just wanted to post for moral support because you are thehepcat.

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 10-24-2001).]

Old 10-24-2001, 06:30 PM   #3
I serve MacPhisto

Good luck, surely someone will be going to that show from the midwest. In addition to posting here also try over in the other forum(s) where some of those folks stay and tend not to come in here.
Old 10-25-2001, 11:42 AM   #4
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by joyfulgirl:
I'm planning to go but haven't got it all worked out yet either. However, I'll be traveling from New Mexico so I can't help you out with that. But I just wanted to post for moral support because you are thehepcat.

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 10-24-2001).]
Thanks joyfulgirl! DO you have a GA ticket?

------------------
Looking for U2 bootlegs?
Old 10-25-2001, 12:41 PM   #5
War Child

Local Time: 09:31 PM
I'm going!!!!! I've got a GA ticket and so does Raincloud! We'll be driving out with two other folks the night before the show. One is an interferer but I don't know his screen name offhand. We'll be in line sometime between 7 and 9 a.m.

[This message has been edited by tkramer (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 01:44 PM   #6
The Fly

I am hoping to be in Denver the day before, the people I am going with are talking about camping that night. It's going to be very cold!

------------------
Looking for U2 bootlegs?
Old 10-25-2001, 02:41 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by thehepcat:
Thanks joyfulgirl! DO you have a GA ticket?
I'm afraid not. This time I have an excellent GC ticket and I wasn't too upset about it because at the time I thought it might be cold (then again, it might not--you never know). My life is a bit nutty these days so I felt a little relieved not to have to wait in line all day. However, GA still rules.

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 04:15 PM   #8
War Child

Local Time: 09:31 PM
Will they let you camp? I was there in the spring for the other show and all the locals said camping out was a Pepsi Center no-no...Besides, Denver in November? That could be one unpleasant evening...
Old 10-25-2001, 06:10 PM   #9
Babyface

Quote:
I'm afraid not. This time I have an excellent GC ticket and I wasn't too upset about it because at the time I thought it might be cold (then again, it might not--you never know). My life is a bit nutty these days so I felt a little relieved not to have to wait in line all day. However, GA still rules.
JOYFULGIRL:
WHER ARE YOUR SEATS? I'LL BE IN SECTION 148 ROW 18 ADAMS SIDE. TRAVELLING FROM OMAHA NEBRASKA. LAST STOP ON THE ELEVATION EXPRESS!
[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 11:25 AM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

thefly74 > I'm right next door to you in section 102 row 2. This is also my last stop on the Elevation Express. I have a couple of extra tickets if anyone knows of somebody who wants GC. I guess I should get off my sorry butt and post these tickets for sale--I keep hoping one of my friends will change their mind but I'm running outta time.
Old 10-26-2001, 07:09 PM   #11
Babyface

Quote:
thefly74 > I'm right next door to you in section 102 row 2. This is also my last stop on the Elevation Express. I have a couple of extra tickets if anyone knows of somebody who wants GC. I guess I should get off my sorry butt and post these tickets for sale--I keep hoping one of my friends will change their mind but I'm running outta time.
JOYFULGIRL MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU THERE! I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO I'M GOING WITH. SO I MAY BE BY MYSELF. I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE THIS HARD TO FIND SOMEONE TO GO WITH! OH WELL MY BOSS FROM WORK IS GOING BUT HE'S IN ANOTHER SECTION ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ARENA.PEACE.