rock song of the Year? U2 vs. Coldplay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw them live:drool: . I cant get enough of the new cd. Fix You might be my favorite song of the year, Square one is just awesome, and A Message. Its the cd of the year in my opnion.

guill said:
Coldplay is just a new menber of the "they were supposed to be huge like U2 but they failed" club.

R.I.P

Oasis
Radiohead
Smashing Pumpkins
etc...

Next menbers: The Killers, Razorlight, and all the first part of the Vertigo tour.

Agreed.

That said, those are all very, very good bands. Oasis was bigger than U2 for a moment...but their moment came and went.

I have heard many good things about their new album though, I'll probably get it from iTunes at some point.

mkdominatr said:
I just saw them live:drool: . I cant get enough of the new cd. Fix You might be my favorite song of the year, Square one is just awesome, and A Message. Its the cd of the year in my opnion.

Coldplay are FANTASTIC in an arena. They rival U2 and Peter Gabriel in that fact.

If you haven't seen them, don't even post, cause you don't know what you're talking about.

i've seen coldplay live twice, in hartford last week and a few years back in wallingford, ct. indoors was much better for coldplay, i didnt think much of their show in hartford. it was alright, i wasnt too impressed, plus the people around me in the crowd were fuckheads.

indoors though a few years ago they were very, very good. of course i like a rush of blood to the head way more than x and y , ditto that parachutes > x and y, so what do i know

Back
Top Bottom