RnR Hall of Fame..watch or record...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beLIEve

Refugee
Just 12 days away, next Saturday

Details below...

All AccessVH1
Sat 3.19
9:00 PM

Join U2, The Pretenders, and presenters Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Neil Young and many more for the 2005 Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony.

For 20 years the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has honored musical artists across all genres for their contribution to the music industry. This year's inductees include Irish rockers U2, blues great Buddy Guy, new wave survivors The Pretenders, Percy Sledge - "The Golden Voice of Soul," and 70s funk-vocal group The O'Jays. Also being honored are Frank Barsalona, founder and president of Premier Talent Agency and Seymour Stein, Chairman of Sire Records.

The "2005 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony" will take place at The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City on March 14 and air on VH1 Saturday, March 19 at 9:00 pm. Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, B.B. King, Eric Clapton, Rod Stewart and Neil Young are among the special guests currently scheduled to present this year's inductees.

Yeah!! I am SOOO glad that someone is showing this on TV, I will be watching and recording it, so I will have it forever. :)

:hyper:

I'm about to get cable back for the first time in 2 1/2 years! Hopefully the man will come in time for me to get this!

Umm, i hate to break it to you guys, but VH1 removed it from the schedule (last I checked, anyway). But they always do that. I'm sure it'll be back soon.

Rachel D. said:
Umm, i hate to break it to you guys, but VH1 removed it from the schedule (last I checked, anyway). But they always do that. I'm sure it'll be back soon.

VH-1 is probably "updating" their Rock On TV performances page..

So anyway, we have nothing to worry about, because VH-1 Induction Ceremony commercials are still being advertised....

If VH-1 "quits" showing the commercials...then start to worry!!

( otherwise March 19.....will still be a "GO" !!!!! )

The ceremony is Monday I believe. At least that's when I'm going to Cleveland to watch it at the Hall of Fame. :D

bono=genius said:
how are Canadians watchin this? are they gonna show it on MUCH MUSIC OR MUCH MORE?

Where's gorman??? GORMAN!!!! *shines gorman batsignal*

It is a delayed tape of the show...

Right off VH1.com, here is the TV schedule for Saturday, March 19. They will be airing the RnR Hall of Fame Induction ceremony that's taking place on Monday, March 14, at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. Hope no one drives to Cleveland to see it. :wink:

Here are the details, as it will air twice, back to back, for 2.5 hours

VH1 TV Schedule
March 19

9:00 PM (remind me)
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2005 Join U2, The Pretenders, and presenters Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Neil Young and many more for the 2005 Rock And Roll Hall ... U2 , The Pretenders , Justin Timberlake , Bruce Springsteen , Percy Sledge , Buddy Guy , More...

11:30 PM (remind me)
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2005 Join U2, The Pretenders, and presenters Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Neil Young and many more for the 2005 Rock And Roll Hall ... U2 , The Pretenders , Justin Timberlake , Bruce Springsteen , Percy Sledge , Buddy Guy , More...

lmjhitman said:

Where's gorman??? GORMAN!!!! *shines gorman batsignal*

I'll stream the audio live :)

I really need to buy a video capture device so I can stream live video too...

anyone think/know if the whole U2 performance will ever become available? maybe by those who watch it in cleveland? i'm pretty sure vh1 will only stream 1 hour of the 4 hour show so we might miss some good stuff.

YellowKite said:

But the actual ceremony is in New York, right?! That's what I heard or thought anyway.

Yes it is. But the RnRHoF is showing the ceremony live. I won tickets from @U2.com. :D

Back
Top Bottom