Reviews at Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoeyInt

Babyface
Why are all these people giving HTDAAB 1 star? It seems like half of these people haven't even heard the album, they're just anti-U2 because they've once again hit it big.

It's sad because one of my friends said he decided not to buy the album because he read a lot of negative reviews.. I asked him where, and he said at Amazon.com.

i bought the album from amazon.. i should probably send a review too. hmm.. :eyebrow: i think i might be outnumbered

saying that... just read like 4 from today that are from people who just dont like U2

I bought my copy from Amazon too-I noticed all the reviews were bad & I thought how crappy. That's bad for business-they should be posting the good ones--like mine.

Amazon might consider itself in competition with ITunes, an endeavor U2 obviously supports. Hey, it's a theory.

sometimes when u put up reviews, it doesn't post. Has happened to me on other album reviews I've done. I don't think ive ever seen so many reviews on one album in such a short time. The album rocks, u2 are the biggest band in the world, so let the haters hate.

Don't give amazon.com any thought!!! All amazon & imdb posts and reviews are a bunch of jr high kids. Rarely is anything intelligent uttered from both

sales figures are what matters..... and the album is doing the exact opposite of what the reviews are about, i was botherd about them when the album first came out, but then just didnt see any point in reading them, i mean i dont care what other people think aslong as i enjoy the album

I always read them for a good laugh because thats all that they are worth. The people that are giving it 1 star are either going on about itunes or about Bonos politics and really that has nothing to do with the music on the record.

Back
Top Bottom