Return of U2 Survivor - Album Survivor: Round I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your favourite U2 album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theme From Lets Go Native is nice, and even if it's repetitive, I find the melody palatable. I can't even hear Theme From The Swan, so there's no way I could realistically criticize it. Elvis Ate America is the aural equivalent of tooth extraction.

Theme From Lets Go Native is nice, and even if it's repetitive, I find the melody palatable. I can't even hear Theme From The Swan, so there's no way I could realistically criticize it. Elvis Ate America is the aural equivalent of tooth extraction.
theme from the swan sounds like some shit that i'd expect in a ballet. i saw the nutcracker once so i'm an expert in this stuff. and i like elvis ate america, i mean it's not my favourite but i didn't skip it when it came on my ipod today.

gg

no

singing this song makes me happy

(but i'm happy with you)
i know

yes

:cute:

theme from the swan sounds like some shit that i'd expect in a ballet. i saw the nutcracker once so i'm an expert in this stuff. and i like elvis ate america, i mean it's not my favourite but i didn't skip it when it came on my ipod today.

i know

yes

Your appreciation of Elvis Ate America bars you from discussing The Swan. I don't skip it either, but I'll be fucked if it's better than The Swan.

Your appreciation of Elvis Ate America bars you from discussing The Swan. I don't skip it either, but I'll be fucked if it's better than The Swan.

you're barred from discussing anything wif me due to your usage of caps. :tsk: no one seems to like elvis presley and america either. what is it wif fans hating on elvis-titled songs?

:D

Elvis Ate America is just a bit of fun.....it's not supposed to be the greatest song ever written. I love it.

Theme For Let's Go Native is incredible, phenomenal groove, really sums up what U2 were into during the 90's.

The way things are going U2's third best album will be eliminated in the first round :angry:
R&H deserves praise. A lot. :sad:

I think I prefer the other method of voting, cause it's boring to vote for the same thing each time. The challenge/fun of the other survivor besides seeing what all of Interference thought was deciding on an order for myself.

That said, TUF is my favorite. So, boringly, I will vote for it in each round.

^Agree. I'll always be voting on AB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom