Results Of The "Guess Her Name Or Die" Contest!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DethVeggy

french-tickling sausage eater
Deathbear won.

Grace came in second.

Her name is Blanca, and anyone who guessed those ridiculous colors is going to be mad fun of for a week solid.

You all suck, except those who won. Grace is no longer hated by me, and Deathbear remains my ally.

Well I hope you and Blanca are very happy together
smile.gif

Originally posted by DethVeggy:

Her name is Blanca, and anyone who guessed those ridiculous colors is going to be made fun of for a week solid.

You all suck, except those who won. Grace is no longer hated by me, and Deathbear remains my ally.

You are going to mock us? HA! That's hilarious! I mean, c'mon! You're dating a woman named Blanca! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
biggrin.gif

P.S. This post was written only to mock DethVeggy and in no way to insult all the beautiful woman named Blanca.

I hope you and lola will have a great time

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa:
i shall personally see to it that you get banned from interference and all of its functions.

You'd be sad if you never saw me again.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Hey! My brother's wife's name is Blanca! The one from Peru... actually, she's back in Peru right now, because they ran into problems with the VISA. Apparently she has to wait quite a while to get a tourist VISA. Anyway, DethVeggy, are you falling for my brother's wife while they're kept apart? You won't get away with it ya know
wink.gif

j/k, good for you!

And congrats deathbear! *hoots, hollers, claps*

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Originally posted by Red Ships of Scalla-Festa:
very well, i will withdraw my demand of you being banned. this is the first time ever, so feel honored.

I do.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Ahhh, BLAH! All thos wonderful guesses for it to be "Blanca!"
mblah.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom