Results for Rate The Song Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your opinion is invalid as you have TUF nowhere near your top 3. :tsk:

I doubt it's even in my top 5. So don't take my opinion on anything. I'm obviously just an idiot sheep.

TUF is my 4th favorite actually, and then Passengers. So basically, I step out of elitism for a second, but then venture back in.

Most people who actually know dance and techno music don't actually like Pop, either, so there's that.

I don't like dance and techno music and I love Pop, so there's that.

atyclbwildhoney.gif

Most people who actually know dance and techno music don't actually like Pop, either, so there's that.

I don't see Please and Wake Up Dead Man being particularly popular in, uhh... "the clubs" or wherever the kids go to nowadays when I shoo them off of my lawn.

mikal said:
There you go with your "elite" and "secret handshake" bullshit. I guess if the fact that my personal taste ranks Pop as my 3rd favorite U2 album behind AB and Zooropa makes me "elite", it's your words not mine.

Congrats on your elite status. It allows you to bypass the security line to get into the hive. No TSA groping for you.

trojanchick99 said:
Congrats on your elite status. It allows you to bypass the security line to get into the hive. No TSA groping for you.

That doesn't matter because a group of hive fans have been lining up for two days, and if you don't know someone on the list you might as well go home.

You might as well also go home if you've got a +1.

I'm loving queuing from the comfort of my lounge!

Official anthem of the hive - Acrobat, Zooropa or Electrical Storm?

If I got to hear Zooropa every time we pissed off Nick, well, I think that would be quite alright :heart:

That could actually be fun, but I definitely won't be rushing to start any more thread rating anything immediately.

Actually, what I'd really like to see is polling on the various officially released live versions of songs...not all of them obviously, but those that have multiple live recordings. For example, my favourite Streets is Elevation Boston (though on the whole I prefer the Slane concert). But since there are, what, at least 6 or 7 versions of Streets out there for every tour since JT, I'd love to hear what versions other people love, and why. Especially since I primarily just listen to live U2 these days.

That could actually be fun, but I definitely won't be rushing to start any more thread rating anything immediately.

I'd say wait a bit until a little time passes after the songs threads officially end. Whether that's a few weeks or a day, I'll leave that up to you! :D

All drama aside, I'd love to see somebody list a "List of 'Hive' Commandments" just for the humor of it. Love this album, hate this song type of deal. In good fun, of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom