Rest of U2 Survivor: Zooropa - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Zooropa

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Lemon

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Daddy's Gonna Pay ...

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Dirty Day

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • The Wanderer

Votes: 39 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of these close rounds. Makes it all seem to last so much longer.

the tourist said:
I'm sick of these close rounds. Makes it all seem to last so much longer.

Don't worry, next round, whichever makes it out of Daddy's Gonna Pay or The Wanderer is going to get massively owned.

Axver said:

Don't worry, next round, whichever makes it out of Daddy's Gonna Pay or The Wanderer is going to get massively owned.

You think so? I bet next round Dirty Day gets its fair share of votes.

the tourist said:
You think so? I bet next round Dirty Day gets its fair share of votes.

I suspect it will, and I personally will be one of those voters if Daddy's goes, but I think there's enough people voting for whatever stays that it will be evicted next. That seems to have been the pattern for previous albums and I'd be surprised if Dirty Day gets substantially close.

coolian2 said:
I've now decided i'm rooting for Zooropa to win this whole thing.

The whole tournament? But ... One Tree Hill! Are you a traitor? :tsk:

Yeah, the final's going to suck. We've already got The Electric Co., Gloria, A Sort Of Homecoming, One Tree Hill, Heartland, and The Fly. How the hell am I meant to pick between those? All of them are in my top 15!

And then we've got likely Zooropa to come, and then ... what from Pop? LNOE? At least Gone's out; that makes life easier. Whatever goes through from ATYCLB and HTDAAB will be my first targets.

Making my vote count...Daddy's Gonna Pay.

But Lemon is still a turd :)

Axver said:
Yeah, the final's going to suck. We've already got The Electric Co., Gloria, A Sort Of Homecoming, One Tree Hill, Heartland, and The Fly. How the hell am I meant to pick between those? All of them are in my top 15!

And then we've got likely Zooropa to come, and then ... what from Pop? LNOE? At least Gone's out; that makes life easier. Whatever goes through from ATYCLB and HTDAAB will be my first targets.

Agreed on the Bomb but I'll feel a bit dirty voting off Kite (and if Kite doesn't win ATYCLB then this forum is a bunch of morons, seriously).

CTU2fan said:

Agreed on the Bomb but I'll feel a bit dirty voting off Kite (and if Kite doesn't win ATYCLB then this forum is a bunch of morons, seriously).
if we're going by live, of course; on the Vertigo tour it was amazing.

if we're going by studio, personally, i find Kite to be a little underwhelming, and i think IALW is one of U2's best songs. bono's voice when he recorded that sums up the song perfectly.

and it might get even more complicated if The Ground Beneath Her Feet is counted in that round!

TGBHF is not in ATYCLB's round - we have a number of categories for non-album tracks and it's in there. :)

Personally, I want WILATW to win ATYCLB. Kite's a fairly close second but I've never liked its over-processed intro. And we all know how much I hate IALW.

I don't mind IALW, but Bono has something going on on that track that doesn't sound good...like he's being strangled.

Kite live is better than Kite studio but that's true of most U2 songs...except maybe for Pride.

Daddy's Gonna Pay is the weakest of those (much better live). The other ones are practically classics.

One more vote for Wanderer and it's a tie. C'mon! Let's take out the weakest two!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom