Rest of U2 Survivor: "UNRELEASED" RELEASES 04-07 - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Levitate

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Love You Like Mad

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Flower Child

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Smile

• Native Son

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Xanax and Wine

• Wave of Sorrow (Birdland)

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Desert of Our Love is out, with 15 votes.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours for the non-album track rounds.

Songs in this round:

- Levitate
- Love You Like Mad
- Flower Child
- Smile
- Native Son
- Xanax And Wine
- Wave Of Sorrow (Birdland)

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

This last round is a bit of a mish-mash. Unreleased tracks from HTDAAB and the previously unreleased JT era tracks. While they did obviously get an official release in 2007, we put them here anyway.

coolian2 said:
This is really standing as a testament to EYKIW not knowing what's good for them.

Yeah, I just don't get the voting for this round. How on earth can Rise Up and DOOL be eliminated while Levitate, Love You Like Mad, and the recipient of my vote this time around, Wave Of Sorrow, still be here?

Axver said:

Yeah, I just don't get the voting for this round. How on earth can Rise Up and DOOL be eliminated while Levitate, Love You Like Mad, and the recipient of my vote this time around, Wave Of Sorrow, still be here?

Doesn't matter, as long as Smile wins.

love you like mad, though now that i've seen the results i kinda wish i'd voted for wave of sorrow. if rise up and desert of our love had to go, wave of sorrow, which isn't as good, should be gone too.

the tourist said:

Doesn't matter, as long as Smile wins.

Well, yeah. That's why I decided not to try to save Rise Up, because I'd have voted it off before Smile and possibly Native Son anyway.

Love You Like Mad for the third time in a row.
Seeing the heavy voting on Wave Of Sorrow , I just know that I have to vote again for LYLM again next round:wink:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom