Rest of U2 Survivor: THE SHOWDOWN - Round 17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your LEAST FAVORITE Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Holy crap, you guys - we made it! LAST ROUND.

Which one will emerge victorious?

One Tree Hill

or

Zooropa

Just to let everybody know, this isn't a battle between One Tree Hill and Zooropa, no...this is a battle between 80's U2 fans and 90's U2 fans. Throw peace and harmony out the fucking window; let's have at it. :hyper:

(00's U2 fans are left out in the cold as always)

I'm voting to get Zooropa the win, because between the two songs, I like it better.

And I don't consider myself an 80s or a 90s U2 fan. I like 'em both.

So there.

Get your head out of the mud, baby.

I'm voting to get Zooropa the win, because between the two songs, I like it better.

And I don't consider myself an 80s or a 90s U2 fan. I like 'em both.

So there.

Get your head out of the mud, baby.

I was obviously riffing on the 90's bias stuff from the past couple of threads. Which is ridiculous, of course. :yes:

I've totally stopped caring since a whole mess o' rounds ago. :lol:

I've been voting my honest opinion in each round, I just can't be bothered to care about what order things go out in, or what ends up winning.

I'm just glad we're at the end - I'm totally never doing one of these damn things again. :wink:

Voted Zooropa. I really don't understand all this love for it :reject:

ONE TREE HILL FTMFW!!!

17422.JPEG

i voted OTH, because Zooropa is a sonic masterpiece. so is OTH, but, today I felt like voting the way I did. I could easily have gone the other way.

Either song is a deserving winner.

I'm just glad we're at the end - I'm totally never doing one of these damn things again. :wink:

cori, I remember when you hesitantly volunteered for this position, collapsing under Axver's pressure :lol:

I can't believe we're at the end either. For some reason I thought we projected that this would take us to around the album release date, but I guess not :shrug:

anyway, good work Cori! You've been consistent, persistent and I'd like to say thank you for your hard work. You've made it an enjoyable experience :)

wow, the end :ohmy:

thanks for running it, it's been fun!

:sigh: now what are we gonna do?

(voted OTH, they are both awesome songs, no I don't like the 90's better than the 80's, both are winners, yada, etc...)

Man, it so would've been "One Tree Hill" vs. "The Fly" but early voters voted for "The Fly" in the last round which in turn lead "One Tree Hill" supporters to do the same because it was ahead. I really think it would've been much closer between those two tracks whereas "One Tree Hill" should easily trample "Zooropa".

While my favorite song a bajillionty rounds ago, I vote for OTH, I just like Zooropa more, funny since I'm a 80s fan

Man, it so would've been "One Tree Hill" vs. "The Fly" but early voters voted for "The Fly" in the last round which in turn lead "One Tree Hill" supporters to do the same because it was ahead. I really think it would've been much closer between those two tracks whereas "One Tree Hill" should easily trample "Zooropa".

Zooropa has a big fanbase here. In fact, it's winning.

ONE TREE HILL FOR THE WIN.

And the truth will set us free. This should have been Fly vs. OTH anyway as Zooropa is utter shit.

Ax what's going on with Live Survivor?

Zooropa must win. It would be a shock to most that it got this far, but it is just incredible. An real blast to listen to.....my favourite 90s U2 song.

Back
Top Bottom