Rest of U2 Survivor: THE SHOWDOWN - Round 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
A Sort of Homecoming knew it was time to go.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours.

Songs in this round:

- One Tree Hill
- The Fly
- Zooropa

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

These songs are the winners of all the rounds, facing off to find ONE SONG TO RULE THEM (all the non-singles) ALL.

omg OTH better not go here.......

how is this happening!!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? :banghead: :scream:

seriously though, listen to the tracks back to back, they're both incredible but c'mon......:scream:

studio fly just doesn't match up to OTH :no:

I'm a Zooropa voter jumping ship to The Fly because OTH has got to win this tournament.
same here, well, it's not even so much that OTH has to win for me as that I think it's a traevsty how these last couple of rounds have worked out and OTH is the best one left

There are no ASOH haters. It's just not as good in their opinion as these other masterpieces.

I'm hanging onto my vote. I intend to save Zooropa with it if need be. :up:

If you're a OTH fanatic, please vote for Zooropa instead of The Fly. A Final Two of Zooropa vs. Fly or OTH vs. Zooropa will not even be close.

A double or triple elimination would not surprise me at this juncture. I'll even help it along. :shifty:

A double or triple elimination would not surprise me at this juncture. I'll even help it along. :shifty:

Me too, which explains my vote for One Tree Hill. I'd laugh to see a double elimination this round to make Zooropa the default winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom