Rest of U2 Survivor: THE SHOWDOWN - Round 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I voted for Heartland. I like it, but it's the one I like the least from the selection.
ASOH should win, hands down.

Zooropa 7 votes already?! Homecoming isn't THAT good guys come the hell on...!!!

All you people who keep crying about the supposed 90s bias in this forum, take a look at the results now! Except for Heartland, it's the 80s songs that are gonna win!

All you people who keep crying about the supposed 90s bias in this forum, take a look at the results now! Except for Heartland, it's the 80s songs that are gonna win!

OTH is going to win this, but at least Zooropa will make the final three. :love:

that's because they released hardly any albums in the 90s
half the 90s songs are still in there
and Zooropa undeservedly so

..and it would feel sorta lurkish if you were to just look at the poll votes and say "hey Axver so I see you voted OTH this round."
(that's only an example, of course)

I have great disdain for you "strategic voters"...."Gloria" didn't deserve to go the last round and might've had a chance at outlasting a track in this round...instead, you all piled the votes on to it even though "Heartland" was assured at leaving immediately after. Way to go. :clapshands:

Vote the way you actually feel so the results will be indicative of Interference opinion. I am an upstanding citizen, I voted what my heart disapproved of ("Please") until it was eliminated. Salute me!!!!!

I have great disdain for you "strategic voters"...."Gloria" didn't deserve to go the last round and might've had a chance at outlasting a track in this round...instead, you all piled the votes on to it even though "Heartland" was assured at leaving immediately after. Way to go. :clapshands:

Vote the way you actually feel so the results will be indicative of Interference opinion. I am an upstanding citizen, I voted what my heart disapproved of ("Please") until it was eliminated. Salute me!!!!!

I "strategically" voted for Gloria because I wanted Heartland to last. But it wasn't like I was voting for a song I otherwise would have wanted to make it further, it was kind of a toss up for me between Zooropa and Gloria anyway.

This isn't a scientific system. We're not doing instant runoff here. Nobody's going to give you a cookie.

After Heartland is eliminated we need to make a push for One Tree Hill to go next.

Zooropa, the Fly, and A Sort of Homecoming would be the worthiest final three we could have.

And ASOH needs to win the whole thing. Seriously.

I don't understand all the love for Zooropa, sorry :shrug:

It's everything I love about U2 in a single track. It has amazing atmosphere, thought-provoking lyrics, and the last 3 minutes are a sonic rollercoaster ride. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom