Rest of U2 Survivor: Pop - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Do You Feel Loved

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Mofo

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • If God Will Send His Angels

Votes: 27 30.7%
  • Last Night On Earth

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • If You Wear That Velvet Dress

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Please

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Wake Up Dead Man

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both the album version and the Jools Holland version are incredibly sexy... in different ways. Each has something amazing that the other doesn't. I could never choose one over the other.

The other version of Velvet Dress that Bono recorded with Jools Holland, have you not heard that one mj?? Let me know and I can send it to you.

Now it`s getting tougher....voted....Velvet Dress.
( IGWSHA is just slightly better but that one`s next on my list )

Cheers ,

Mauwer

If god .......... yet again

I don't think voting is that difficult yet
Last night on earth isn't a great written song either
and Velvet dress is more a great idea than a great song too

too bad Miami is already gone

If You Wear...votes will start getting meaningful now. First 2 rounds were a given.

I always thought that IGWSHA from the Vegas show had great potential to become a good live track.
( only time full band...right? )
But after Vegas it became more of a snippet after UTEOTW.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. I always thought Velvet Dress from Vegas was kinda cool too , with the solo and all )

Glad to see If God Will Send His Angels is in the lead. Can't believe Velvet Dress is getting a beating.

I voted for IGWSHA but the vote was really hard (I missed the last round but I can't believe Miami was voted off :mad: )

damn, I really love this album :drool:

Velvet Dress is an amazing song, unique in U2's catalogue.

If God Will Send His Angels is the weakest of the bunch, although a solid song in its own right.

Not a landslide this time. Surprising actually. I thought more people hated God's Angels.

coolian2 said:
Voted for Velvet Dress to, for at least now, the put it ahead of If God Will etc

Hey, I added you on messanger this morning, btw.

I guess I'm one of the few who likes IGWSHA. I don't love it, but I'm surprised by the hate it's getting.

corianderstem said:
I guess I'm one of the few who likes IGWSHA. I don't love it, but I'm surprised by the hate it's getting.

I don't hate it, and if Velvet Dress went at the same time, it would be fine with me.

But the remaining songs after it are much stronger.

I'd be very disappointed if Velvet Dress goes before or at the same time as IGWSHA. IGWSHA has a lot of potential but just doesn't achieve it, and the mixing is absolutely dreadful. Velvet Dress is sublime and one of the album's best songs.

Axver said:
I'd be very disappointed if Velvet Dress goes before or at the same time as IGWSHA. IGWSHA has a lot of potential but just doesn't achieve it, and the mixing is absolutely dreadful. Velvet Dress is sublime and one of the album's best songs.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom