Rest of U2 Survivor: Passengers - Round 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vote for your least favorite song

• United Colours

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Slug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your Blue Room

• Always Forever Now

• A Different Kind of Blue

• Beach Sequence

• Ito Okashi

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • One Minute Warning

• Corpse

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Plot 180

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Theme From The Swan

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Theme From Let's Go Native

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Elvis Ate America blah blah blah blah yuck. 33 votes.

For this album, polls will remain open only 24 hours.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours, unless one song has taken enough of a beating after a day or so, in which case we'll call it an act of mercy and move on to the next round.

Songs in this round:

- United Colours
- Slug
- Your Blue Room
- Always Forever Now
- A Different Kind Of Blue
- Beach Sequence
- Ito Okashi
- One Minute Warning
- Corpse
- Plot 180
- Theme From The Swan
- Theme From Let's Go Native

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

Plot 180. Last night, I played Plot 180 and The Swan back-to-back as it was a toss-up between the two. Halfway through Plot 180, it just felt too repetitive - I felt five minutes into a 3:40 song! The Swan, however, instantly made me think of film scenes it would work for. It fully achieves its job in terms of being for a soundtrack, so I can't vote for it yet. Probably once Plot 180 is gone, I'll vote for it.

Plot 180 is the 2nd worse song on the album for me. If it looks like it's going to be leaving before my 1st least favorite tho I'll vote it just to help get rid of it. :hmm:

I misread my bad notes. It's between A Different Kind of Blue and Plot 180. I guess Ito Okashi is 10th. Still withholding a vote.

It's a tossup between Ito Okashi and Plot 180 for me. Ito Okashi just bores me, and Plot 180 sounds like a sample looped on repeat.

I guess I'll go Ito Okashi for this one.

Plot 180....coz it`s the only song after Elvis Ate America that I don`t like on the album.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

I'm gonna wait a couple of rounds
don't feel like chosing the dullest one out of 4 or 5 tracks

Probably P180 but I'm waiting, maybe we can get a double elimination as Okashi ain't great either...

CTU2fan said:
Probably P180 but I'm waiting, maybe we can get a double elimination as Okashi ain't great either...

Even though it wouldn't get my vote until after P180 or ADKOB are gone normally, I really like the way you think.

Next round, let's all make sure that every song but Your Blue Room has one vote and end the poll. :wink:

the tourist said:
The voting sure died off for this album.

^that's ok I guess considering not as many people even know what these songs sound like. I'd rather them not vote at all than throw a random meaningless vote in, making this poll kinda useless and a waste of our valuable internet time.... oh wait... :wink:

of course I kid you know... I love these polls :drool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom