Rest of U2 Survivor: October - Round 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Gloria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Fall Down

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • I Threw a Brick

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Rejoice

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scar;et is one of my faves so I'm upset that that has gone. Had to go for I fall Down. I like the piano part but the lyrics are just too weak, good song though nonetheless.

Voted for I Fall Down too.

Come on folks ITABTAW is brilliant , a song that should return on the next tour ( like An Cat Dubh \ Into The Heart on Vertigo ).

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Axver said:
Damnit, where's this surge of Brick votes come from?

They think it's Ben Folds' Brick, not U2 :)

Brick has to stay out of respect for Larry at the very least...it's so rare that he stands out, we can't throw that away so quickly...

Mauwer said:
Come on folks ITABTAW is brilliant , a song that should return on the next tour ( like An Cat Dubh \ Into The Heart on Vertigo ).

Yes, it should.

But the studio version is average.

phillyfan26 said:
11-11

Anyone who votes for Rejoice is just completely ridiculous.

I vote for third-party candidates in real elections all the time and I will continue to vote for "Rejoice" until it's out of the competition....the remaining songs are like the family members that have always been there for you. "Rejoice" is like your Uncle Vick, occasionally cool when he's not drinking and eyeballing your sister.

No votes for Gloria...I was thinking about voting Gloria in the next round, just because, but I Threw a Brick needs my support.

So I'll be voting Rejoice.

Mauwer said:

I'll second this. It's been over 22.5 years since the world was last treated to the goodness of ITABTAW --> ADWM.

Attn: U2. The drum segue from SBS to Bullet on Vertigo was no substitute for ITABTAW --> ADWM. Please rectify this setlisting error posthaste. Regards, Ax.

BigMacPhisto said:
I vote for third-party candidates in real elections all the time and I will continue to vote for "Rejoice" until it's out of the competition....the remaining songs are like the family members that have always been there for you. "Rejoice" is like your Uncle Vick, occasionally cool when he's not drinking and eyeballing your sister.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that this is a U2 song survivor. Or that Rejoice is a better song than either of those two. A way better song.

Back
Top Bottom