Rest of U2 Survivor: October - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Gloria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Fall Down

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • I Threw a Brick...

• Rejoice

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Fire

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Tomorrow

• With a Shout

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Scarlet

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blimey what is it with this forum and october? i knew most people rather stupidly hated it but finding out which tracks they're getting rid of first is laughable

Scarlet, because pro-Is It All? folk like myself are usually anti-Scarlet, and anti-Is That All? folk are usually pro-Scarlet......

intedomine said:
Scarlet, because pro-Is It All? folk like myself are usually anti-Scarlet, and anti-Is That All? folk are usually pro-Scarlet......

I agree with that. I'm a pro-Is That All? person.

i hear that - what the hell is SO bad with it that it gets voted out first?! It's a scamola it's one of my favourites on the album :(

Ah, but if you agree you're in a minority on this board, then there's no "scamola," is there? You're just in the minority. :wink:

corianderstem said:
Ah, but if you agree you're in a minority on this board, then there's no "scamola," is there? You're just in the minority. :wink:

...GET OUT! :mad:

:wink:

As much as I want Scarlet to survive, I hope this ends as a tie because the next round will be either Scarlet or Fire going out in a landslide if one manages to hold on now. At least this is a close, hard-fought contest!

Axver said:
As much as I want Scarlet to survive, I hope this ends as a tie because the next round will be either Scarlet or Fire going out in a landslide if one manages to hold on now. At least this is a close, hard-fought contest!

Yes. Can them both and move on to the good stuff...

Back
Top Bottom