Rest of U2 Survivor: NON-ALBUM TRACKS 1990-99 - Round 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Lady With the Spinning Head

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Salome

Votes: 36 87.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Alex is gone with 27 votes

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours for the non-album track rounds.

Songs in this round:

- Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk/Korova 1
- Lady With The Spinning Head
- Salome
- Where Did It All Go Wrong?
- Slow Dancing
- Holy Joe
- North And South Of The River
- Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

Last edited:
I suspected it would come down to these two from the beginning, but I'm still surprised Salome did make it this far. *votes Salome* Lady ftw

Cori, welcome back. I decided to start this poll anyways, since I ended up screwing things sup and making them begin at 4 AM my time. Since it's the end of a competition, you can get things back on track and started at the right time again, no?

Salome, fantastic track (as was Alex) but Lady With The Spinning Head's by far the best

Salome. Can't believe it even got close to coming this far. It should've been gone ages ago.

LWTSH's a rather predictable winner, but it's a great song. Only slightly inferior to Alex Descends.

bono_212 said:
Cori, welcome back. I decided to start this poll anyways, since I ended up screwing things sup and making them begin at 4 AM my time. Since it's the end of a competition, you can get things back on track and started at the right time again, no?

That sounds good - thanks again! :) Depending on how close the vote is, I may start the new round tonight. If it's close, I'll do it tomorrow.

Salome must not win this thing.

Have people been voting based on the Zooromancer Mix? :scratch: Cos I can then kinda see why it would have stayed this long. The original Salome is pretty meh in my opinion.

Just let your imagination soar

pwn3d.jpg

The Cat obviously is the Lady, and that Dog is a not so shakin' salome

Zootlesque said:
Have people been voting based on the Zooromancer Mix? :scratch: Cos I can then kinda see why it would have stayed this long. The original Salome is pretty meh in my opinion.

You know, I was thining the same thing. I really like Salome til I heard the real deal..then I just made this face :|

Zootlesque said:
that's what i wonder. cuz i usually listen to the original version (i don't know why) and i think the original is very :| indeed. i don't get why it made it this far, personally :shrug:

I love them both, but...Salome. And I'm basing this on the original, which I happen to think is far more exciting than the repetitive Zooromancer mix.

I'm closing this sucker down. You can keep voting if you want, but Lady With the Spinning Head is the winner here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom