Rest of U2 Survivor: NON-ALBUM TRACKS 1990-99 - Round 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Alex Descends Into Hell...

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Lady With the Spinning Head

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Salome

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Where Did It All Go Wrong?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow Dancing

• Holy Joe

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • North and South of the River

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • I'm Not Your Baby

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Two Shots of Happy...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
Bottoms is gone, by another landslide

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 24 hours for the non-album track rounds.

Songs in this round:

- Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle Of Milk/Korova 1
- Lady With The Spinning Head
- Salome
- Where Did It All Go Wrong?
- Slow Dancing
- Holy Joe
- North And South Of The River
- I'm Not Your Baby
- Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

I like Holy Joe...

so I can't explain why I voted for it...

just making time till the final rounds, to suport LWTSH :wave:

Guess I'll go with I'm Not Your Baby Again.

(Also from the last round, if the version with Bono singing is not included in the songs being sent out and someone needs it, let me know and I can send it.)

Holy Joe. Apathy.

Shame on you people for voting off Bottoms.

We at interference have such a broad spectrum of taste. You see, 2 of my favourite are near the lead in my vote. If Holy Joe and I'm Not Your Baby get eliminated, Lady With The Spinning Head had better win.

Screwtape2 said:
North and South of The River.

Please F-off North and south of the river. It must be the Christie Moore connection that makes me hate this song so much.
Holy Joe Rocks Axver, I'm surprised you don't like it, but I do agree with you that those who voted off Bottoms should hang their heads in shame :)

An Cat Gav said:
I do agree with you that those who voted off Bottoms should hang their heads in shame :)

:up:

And those who are voting for I'm Not Your Baby should also hang their heads in shame - whether it be the Skysplitter Dub or the amazing version with Sinead O'Connor (which should have been on Pop without a doubt).

I'm Not Your Baby.

Worst three from a group could all be gone in order for once! :ohmy: Viva Davidoff and Bottoms went 1-2. Can we make it three in a row that were correct?

phillyfan26 said:
I'm Not Your Baby.

Worst three from a group could all be gone in order for once! :ohmy: Viva Davidoff and Bottoms went 1-2. Can we make it three in a row that were correct?

:tsk: Bottoms is awesome, and so is I'm Not Your Baby. Holy Joe should be long gone.

I hope people aren't voting for I'm Not Your Baby because they've only heard that Skysplitter Dub mix. There is a beautiful regular version out there.

Anyway, I'll vote Holy Joe in a vain attempt to save it.

phanan said:
I hope people aren't voting for I'm Not Your Baby because they've only heard that Skysplitter Dub mix. There is a beautiful regular version out there.

Anyway, I'll vote Holy Joe in a vain attempt to save it.

Yup, that's exactly what I'm thinkin. :up:

These votes disturb me.

I'm Not Your Baby (regular version) is fantastic. It has just the right amount of bile :up:

Holy Joe (Guilty Mix) is incredibly sexy. It actually makes my temperature rise :drool:

But North and South of the River is boring and Where Did It All Go Wrong is pointless.

It's definitely between I'm not your baby and holy joe for me... maybe i'll try and make it a tie later...i'll withhold for now

Varitek said:
It's definitely between I'm not your baby and holy joe for me... maybe i'll try and make it a tie later...i'll withhold for now

Yes, save your vote for 12:14 AM, seconds before the poll closes.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm Not Your Baby.

phillyfan nice avi :up: Leave it to Bowie to take a gorgeous mugshot. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom