Rest of U2 Survivor: NON-ALBUM TRACKS 1990-99 - Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Alex Descends Into Hell...

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Lady With the Spinning Head

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salome

• Where Did It All Go Wrong?

• Slow Dancing

• Viva Davidoff

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Bottoms

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Holy Joe

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • North and South of the River

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I'm Not Your Baby

• Two Shots of Happy...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to really like Salome, but I haven't liked it for years. It annoys me to serious extent.

But I voted for Viva Davidoff, just to be a joiner.

which version of slow dancing are we using? cuz if it's the willie version i'm voting it off first. if it's the U2 version then i'll vote for something else. and if it's either/or...well that's just confusing.

Slow Dancing - the U2 version.

I think we decided not to use She's a Mystery to Me because the only official released version of it is by Roy Orbison, and it didn't make sense to put it into this competition. But since there's an official release of U2 doing Slow Dancing, that's fine, and we're using that one.

Which is a lot more information than you wanted, I'm sure. :wink:

I cannot possibly fathom what could be wrong with the Willie Nelson version of Slow Dancing. Unlike a song written for a certain Man In Black, the sound and production of the song actually suits his voice.

In any case, all versions of Slow Dancing are great. It's really difficult to ruin a song like that.

Because I have to start packing like, now, I'm going to shut the poll early. People can still vote here if they want, but I'm not holding my breath that 26 more people are going to come running in here to bring North and South of the River to a tie with Viva Davidoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom